LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anish Singh (NA)     05 December 2017

Bitcoin & crypto currency fraud

Dear All, I am seeking some legal advise here. I buy and sell cryptocurrencies on one of the Bitcoin Wallet named "Bitcoin India" based out of Hyderabad. I had more than 7 lakh Rs currencies in my account, few bitcoins, IOTA and some cash. There had been several negative feedbacks regarding my bitcoin wallet that they are fraud and doing scam and do not let you transfer your bitcoin to any other wallet etc.. So i got scared and today decided to send my bitcoin to other wallet "Unocoin", however as soon as initiated the transfer today, they have blocked my account and when i raised a ticket through their customer support that why have they done so, i received their response that "they found my behavior against company terms and condition hence blocking my account for 30 days." where as i did not do anything new today as i have been using their wallet from last 2-3 months and i have transferred my bitcoin earlier as well and they were transferred easily. Now after reading all the negative reviews from several people and everyone is talking about the same problem and taking a legal action against them, i am very scared and confused as i have lot of money stuck in their wallet that i cannot withdraw and i really dont know if i can take a legal action in this case. I have their formal emails of purchase and sell that i receive for every transaction that i have made with them. Can someone please suggest something. thank you very much everyone in advance.

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

I don't know much about Bitcoin so some experienced person can guide
you .

But one great investor once told " Never invest money in scheme which you don't understand 100% " and Bitcoin in reality no one knows what exactly it is .  This is fact

Additionally who is controlling there is some serious doubt and why he is hiding it create one impression that he is afraid of getting caught for some thing wrong.  

Better be away from it 

Sorry others can call stupid person but honestly myself not able to understand funda

2 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     05 December 2017

The issue require professional consultation.

1 Like

Andi Duferense   02 August 2021

Thanks for the information

Sanjay Parmar (teacher)     16 March 2023

I was duped into trying to invest in ACST CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM. In the process of looking for help, I was referred to an investigative company. I contacted them, explained the whole situation to them, how the investment went south.They assured me that I would get my money back but it would take time. They were able to recover  my money. I did not know how to feel, all was lost already. I advise you to visit them at octafexrecoveryexpert if you need to retrieve your funds from any broker.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register