LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rynish   24 November 2017

Love problem

Am 19 years i love a girl who is 17 ... so problem is just girls family got to know about our relation but we dont have any intension of getting married so.. but girls family is trying to cause problem threatening and all ... soo what is the solution for this

Learning

8 Replies

Rynish   24 November 2017

Married soon... ( correction for the mistake in the above text)

P. Venu (Advocate)     25 November 2017

The query suggests no legal elements or issues.

Kunuthur Srinivasa Reddy   25 November 2017

You are too young to get married nor you are employed. If both of you are very firm in getting married, settle down first being employed and self supportive for all intents and purposes even if both of you are driven out of your homes by your parents for any reason. This waiting will confirm whether your love one way or two way will crystalize. The so called love has become now a days, an extremely dynamic resource devoid of stability with changing times and desires. Yours could be a flirtation based on physical attraction which is a temporary phase in life. Be careful both of you, not to spoil your education and career options.

1 Like

Rynish   25 November 2017

Reddy sir we have not planned to get married soon we are just in relation for 5 years n we have planned to wait until we settle our life n then we will get married but the problem is now the girls family is trying to cause problem soo we don have options how to get out of this .... i need a solution for that

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     25 November 2017

What is the dispute in the story?

Kunuthur Srinivasa Reddy   26 November 2017

Both of you, if equally in love, maintain the same through communications, till you setttle down to be self supportive. Love need not be by physical access.

Kunuthur Srinivasa Reddy   26 November 2017

Both of you, if equally in love, maintain the same through communications, till you setttle down to be self supportive. Love need not be by physical access.

Aks   26 November 2017

Dear Mr. Lover,

If you truly love the girl, you need to:

(1) Protect yourself and her from physical harm from relatives...prevent confrontation.

(2) Empower yourself financially and educationally.  Love is only for strong people....weak should forget loving until they are strong enough to be independent.

(3) Love waits...be somebody first..you are 19..you have lot of time on your side.  

I have experience therefore I took the liberty to give you advice.  If you are strong ,nobody can stop you two.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register