LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

madhu seetaram   24 November 2017

About fraud person

I have make a payment for a person in axis bank, he had sent me his bank details for making deposit I am having his phone number, aadhar & PAN also so please help me

Learning

21 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 November 2017

The facts posted lacks clarity.

anand   24 November 2017

What exactly you want to do with the person?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     24 November 2017

Now that you are having all details, file police complaint if he has committed an offence and ask police to confiscate or stop withdrawals in the account.

1 Like

I want to get my money back I had which I had deposited to him I am having payment slip also and PAN & Aadhar with his photo

Remember basics of Banking Seetaram garu,

Any one can deposit in the account of a third party.

But no one can withdraw that amount unless through a cheque in his favour from bonafide customer of the bank.

Axis bank can not pay you because you have deposited certain amount, and you allege that you have deposited that amount.

No where in your query, you are stating as to why you have deposited that amount in a third party's Account, and you are not alleging any offence by third party.

I presume that the third person has lured you with a job or such thing.  He might have committed such offences.  Atleast save others by complaining against them.

Because some one is having copy of some one's AADHAR and PAN, Bank can not pay the account of their customer.

Just make those copies of PAN CARD and AADHAR a gold frame and remember him for teaching you lessons in life.

I had deposited money for puppy dog delivery he said before registering on flight I should pay the amount in the given account number Is (ICDA) is Indian cyber defence Alliance for this account I had paid the money & other thing is the proofs are not his own u are telling but it may be his friend or neighbor na by any chance we can bring him out before me how many people he was cheated that's why I don't want to leave him

Yes.  He is definitely a cheat and imposture.  File a complaint to Dist Supdt of Police as it is a cyber crime.   Within minutes they can trace the individual.  You are only informing his Bank address and not his name and address as per AADHAR.  They might have cheated hundreds like you.  If you have his address also fiel simple personal consumer complaint before District Consumer Forum.  The process is simple and you need not spend more than Rs.200/- in all including typing and postage.

For filing consumer complaint, first you have to give a register notice, which is mandatory.

What is register notice and I have to write letter to CA

Registered notice under CP Act

To

(As per the name and address provided in AADHAR and PAN)

You have offered to sell puppy of .............breed for Rs.......through ...........................

I have accepted the offer and paid Rs.....as consideration by credit to Axis Bank A/c No.....................through...............branch on.................

Even after receiving consideration, you have failed to deliver the puppy by flight as promised by you even after............months and as such there is deficiency of service.

Hence this notice under CP Act calling upon you to deliver the puppy with descripttion as assured by you within 15 days or arrange to immediately refund the amount with interest @ 18%, failing which I will be forced to file criminal complaint in cyber crime and also file a consumer complaint in District Consumer Forum demanding refund, interest, costs and compensation for harassment.

Complainant

Full address:

Seetharam garu, Bhramalu vadalandi meedaggara vunnadi fake aadhar card paan card copy  , vanda padeste, alaanti vandallo teesukovachhu.  Dongalu evaru tama perumeeda neralu cheyyaru.  Vadoka fraud, meeru mosapoyaru.  Cyber crime vallayite, axis bank dvara vadevaro pasi kadataru.

Please help me what to do now exactly I will definitely do what u say

madhu seetaram   25 November 2017

Ya thanq sir this review is helpful to to I will make sure

Thanq sir this review is helpful to me

Thanq sir this review is helpful to me

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     25 November 2017

Lodge a police complaint/FIR for impersonation and cheating through a local lawyer and proceed vigorously against the Banker impleading his/her General Manager.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register