LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh mehra (none)     15 November 2017

Divorce

i have a question.......right now my wife has not filed a divorce but in the future i think she can.........so if today i transfer all my account money, which is in my name only to my Mother's bank account........Can my wife claim on it that will be in my mother's name only

Learning

9 Replies

(Guest)

She will file some cases on your mom and you, once police come to your door, you will draw money from bank and give to your wife to get rid of her.  For that why you have to transfer  mmoney prooperty to your mom name?

Anyhow law favors women, anyhow women will extort money.  Why make the process cumberson by wanting your mom to sign cheques time and aggain? think think think.

anand   15 November 2017

No one can touch your money, if you r not willing to pay. But if u want to get rid of your wife, then better go for settlement and pay her once for all and get some peace in your life. 

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     15 November 2017

It's your mother's money now and no one can take it from her. No court has power to order that money to be transferred to your wife's account.
1 Like

Thanks Vijay Raj Mahajan Jee.............so i am transfering all my money to my mother's account now because she has not filed a divorce till now.......maybe she can do so in the future so i can save my Hard-Earned money this way.

Thanks a lot

Anuradha   15 November 2017

Dear Your wife can claim if you have a joint account with your mother so submittto your mother in his own bank account becouse if you will transfer the money in Gift deed then also be dangerous to you.

thanks Anuradha jee..........it means i should transfer money by cheque to her personal account .....Right na????

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 November 2017

Wife has NO forced share in self acquired estate of husband.

Wife has NO forced share in self acquired estate of MIL,FIL etc .

Your payment to anyone including your mother is your personal discretion.

Your deposit in your joint bank a/c with anyone is your personal discretion.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 November 2017

You are apprehending.

So it is time to go thru Apex Court Judgments laying guidelines for award of maintainance......

It is also time to repair relations and save marriage, if possible.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register