LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas Battu   14 November 2017

Conjugal rights

My wife sent me judiciary notice of Conjugal rights n my court attend date is 13th November 2017. Unfortunately the same date I received that notice. So I couldn't attend the court because the place is so far more than 14 hrs journey. Now what I will do ? What are the consequences I have to face or follow ? Actually what are conjugal rights ?

Learning

10 Replies

Adv. Aditya (Litigator GROSON ADVISORS)     14 November 2017

is that a summon for restitution of conjugal rights?

1 Like

(Guest)

She is telliing you are not giving her enough time in bed.  She asking thorugh court to come fcuk me.  You got summons late.  You go to court and tell same, I got summons late etc.

Also tell if you want to fcuk her or not, all tell in writing.  If you dont want to go, dont go. Nothin will happen.  She will get RCR decree.  You can easily get divorce if she wins RCR.

1 Like

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     14 November 2017

You may sent a letter by post to inform the court your inability. You can also check the status of the case on internet on court site. If you could not appear inspite of service then court may proceed exparte (one sided) in favour of your wife. You can engage a lawyer and can file necessary application for setting aside exparte order. Conjugal rights means the rights regarded as exercisable in law by each partner in a marriage. 

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     15 November 2017

Check the status of the case on internet, if posted since generally family court proceedings are not uploaded

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     15 November 2017

Engage a local lawyer where the case has been filed if you want to contest.

1 Like

Srinivas Battu   18 November 2017

Dear Sir... The case is updated on the internet like this..........

Business : Respondent is called absent. Await notice of respondent call on 13-12-2017.
Next Purpose : NOTICE
Next Hearing Date : 13-12-2017

Is it necessary.. in this stage only shall i appoint a local advocate ? Cant I manage the case speaking with my wife. i dont know whats her problem exactly whether she is expecting maintenance or dissolution... pls suggest me

Sachin (N.A)     18 November 2017

Originally posted by : Srinivas Battu

Business
:
Respondent is called absent. Await notice of respondent call on 13-12-2017.

Next Purpose
:
NOTICE

Next Hearing Date
:
13-12-2017

Is it necessary.. in this stage only shall i appoint a local advocate ? Cant I manage the case speaking with my wife. i dont know whats her problem exactly whether she is expecting maintenance or dissolution... pls suggest me

If you can go to court on next date, you can go and request the judge for mediation session and if you can't go then appoint a lawyer for that day he will take the date for mediation and at that time you can join mediation.

Srinivas Battu   18 November 2017

Thank you Sachin Sir ... Can I go mediation session alone or is it necessary on that day also shall i appoint an advocate and go along with him ??

Sachin (N.A)     19 November 2017

Thank you Sachin Sir ... Can I go mediation session alone or is it necessary on that day also shall i appoint an advocate and go along with him ??

You can go alone there is no need of lawyer and in case during the mediation you need the advice of advocate you can ask the mediator to call a lawyer from Free Legal Aid. or you can ask the mediator to adjourn the mediation till next date and then discuss with your lawyer

(Guest)

Business
:
Respondent is called absent. Await notice of respondent call on 13-12-2017.

Next Purpose
:
NOTICE

Next Hearing Date
:
13-12-2017

Now she 

Went, she is calling you  via court to f**k her.  You should have replied to her f**k offer.
But how can one f**k on paper?  Legally one has to f**k on paper.  You send reply to her or go and tell in court in oral or in writing that you are ready to f**k her.  Put condition. She sitting there how can I f**k her.  According to hindu dharma, wife should come to husband house, not vice versa.  Tell judge to tell her that come to your home if she want you to f**k.  If she does not come in 10 days, tell her you are ok with divorce.

But no way agree that you will go to her house and f**k her.  If you agree to her conditions, you will have to become her  slave.

You will have to go f**k her whenever she wants your dic.  You will be treated like servant of her mom and dad and hers too.

Even if you don’t go to court.  Nothing will happen.  Court cannot order you to go f**k her in her house. Or it cannot put her beside you in your bed and make you f**k her.

Court will pass one exparte order of conjugal rights.  Based on that she can go for execution petition.  She can ask court to attach your property, bank balance and those will be handed over to her.  So point is don’t keep anything in your name.  Keep some 1000 thousand rupees in your account.  Property you sell it.  You invest the same money in some other family members name (your moms name) in some other property or building etc.  Do it now.  I don’t think nobody would have adviced you this.  Above sachin is a loser and is roaming to court for past 10 years already, fighting cases which will never get over.  He will suggest ideas which will get you into more trouble.  Rest please cross check this advice with some smart advocate in your town, today, don’t delay.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register