LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nirupama (Service)     28 October 2017

Case file against me by tikona

I Had Tikona connection while i was in Gurgaon. I had taken the service however as the service was not good i requested for disconnecting the account. I have written o the customer care 2-3times however there were no responses. I kept getting calls harassing me to make the payment and regular sms. 
I got a call from a lady advocate mentioned that the Tikona have files a case against me for non payment of bill 1777/-, she insisted and threaten me that i have to come to Mumbai court and fight the case and resolve the matter on my own, also she threaten me that since the case has been registered in court, all my bank accounts, govt ID will be freeze.

I am a busy working woman, and when i tried explaining the matter to the lady advocate, she paid no heed and she said i want this matter to be close out of court then i have 30min to deposit the amount. This is a complete nutcase wherein this people makes a threat to someone who have done no fault in life and complete mental harassing.

I did not wanted to get involved hence i immediately transferred the amount to the Tikona Broadband website and mailed the lady the payment screenshot to adv.sharmanidhi09@gmail.com contact number - 9560085178

I need help from experts it this is authentic call, and there needs to be some serious action against Tikona for the same

Learning

13 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     28 October 2017

This was Spam call made by so-called advocate who are actually working as recovery agent for companies for collecting payments from the customers.
1 Like

Nirupama (Service)     28 October 2017

Thank you sir, the way it was being threaten was a total nightmere. Is there any ways this could be stop and reah out to the right channels

nandeesh (sr. execituive process)     28 October 2017

Respected Madam,

Simply download true caller avoid taking the calls.

Jaspal singh (practicing lawyer)     29 October 2017

Dear concern, if is there any legal case has been filed by te company in the court than it is the duty of the court to call the person for his appearance by sending notice/summons, there is no mean by te advocate to call u and tell u that u hv u to come in mumbai court n all ....very rightly said Mr Mahajan..some recovery agents used to say dis that they are lawyer to recover the money by playing such kind of fraud... You can report/complaint against so called lawyers who are threatning you in this manner. Regards Jaspal S Maini(Adv) 9999987283

Jaspal singh (practicing lawyer)     29 October 2017

Dear concern, if there any legal case has been filed by te company in the court than it is the duty of the court to call the person for his appearance by sending notice/summons, there is no mean by te advocate to call u and tell u that u hv u to come in mumbai court n all ....very rightly said Mr Mahajan..some recovery agents used to say dis that they are lawyer to recover the money by playing such kind of fraud... You can report/complaint against so called lawyers who are threatning you in this manner. Regards Jaspal S Maini(Adv) 9999987283

Tikona Care (CSE)     29 October 2017

Dear Subscriber, Greetings from Tikona. We have noted your post. In order to assist you further, we would require your registered contact number or Tikona Service ID. Request you to provide the required details at the earliest to look into your concern and provide prompt resolution. Regards, Tikona Care.

Nirupama (Service)     30 October 2017

Dear Mr. Jaspal, I really appreciate your responds to my forum. I felt the same that the call seemed some agent who acted as lawyer, the thread made was so harsh not giving any chance and scaring any layman. I was extremely disturb since then that how a customer can be mentally harassed.

Dear Mr. Jaspal, I really appreciate your responds to my forum. I felt the same that the call seemed some agent who acted as lawyer, the thread made was so harsh not giving any chance and scaring any layman. I was extremely disturb since then that how a customer can be mentally harassed.

Dear Tikona, Please reach out to me through my mail niru001@gmail.com My Tikona ID was 1120202325. Surprising that Tikona responds here and not to either of the email I had sent to customercare@tikona.in multiple times Regards Nirupama

Tikona Care (CSE)     31 October 2017

Dear Ms. Devi, Greetings from Tikona. We have checked and found that your account has been terminated as per your request. Post devices recovered from your premises, full and final settlement amount will be concluded. Regards, Tikona Care.

Tikona Care (CSE)     31 October 2017

Dear Subscriber, Greetings from Tikona. We have checked and found that your account has been terminated as per your request. Post devices recovered from your premises, full and final settlement amount will be concluded. Regards, Tikona Care.

Tikona Care (CSE)     07 December 2017

Dear Ms. Devi, Greetings from Tikona, We have checked and found your account has been terminated as per you request. As Full & Final Settlement has been concluded no dues are pending for your account. For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in Regards, Tikona Care.

Pramod Reddy   25 October 2023

Hi Nirupam,

Have read your case but unfortunately i also in same boat, saying a case against me for non payment, But unfortunately my account is terminated and I don't have any pending bills even though that lady lawyer is abusing me, so kindly let me know how your issue has solved.

Kindly help me how to proceed further.

Thanks & Regards,

Pramod

Ph 9480430824

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register