Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GAGAN BIHARI   24 October 2017

False allegation of 304 b

sir,

my sister in law committed suicide three months back and her parents lodged an FIR which says that my brother,

my mother alongwith me hanged his daughter and murdered her,but all these things are false,further they falsely alleged 

that we were torturing his daughter for gold and bike,which is an other false allegation ,my brother has been in a good govt.job.

but after FIR he is in jail custody,kindly guide us for what can be done for our safety !

regards

Learning

4 Replies

Jaspal singh (practicing lawyer)     24 October 2017

Persumtion of evidance act says demand of dowery/ cruelty .. Atract the persumption of dowry death..but demand of dowery or any cruelty shd be done soon before the death.. Take the assistance of local lawyer n fiked d bail aaplication .. Regards Jaspal S Maini(Adv) 9999987283
1 Like

Jaspal singh (practicing lawyer)     24 October 2017

Persumtion of evidance act says demand of dowery/ cruelty .. Atract the persumption of dowry death..but demand of dowery or any cruelty shd be done soon before the death.. Take the assistance of local lawyer n fiked d bail aaplication .. Regards Jaspal S Maini(Adv) 9999987283

GAGAN BIHARI   25 October 2017

Thanks and regards

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     25 October 2017

Dear Querist
there is two option you have regarding the bail for your brother, one wait till thr charge sheet or immediately file an application for bail under section 439 of Cr.PC before session court and try to get the same.
for yourself and for your mother if there is any apprehension then you can file an anticipatory bail under section 438 of Cr.P.C. before session court or High court.

feel free to call

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register