Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anup   13 October 2017

Execution petition (tenant eviction)

Hi,
I have civil suit going on in Bangalore to evict my tenant who is staying illegally in my apartment for last 4 years. Last year June (2016) judgment order has come from Court in favor of me asking him to vacate the premise by paying the rent dues for last 4 years with in 3 months. He has vacated the premise without handing over the keys or paying the dues. After that advocate has asked me to file a execution petition, which is going on now even after a year. At the moment, court has send summons to him 4 times, which he is not receiving or not delivered to him. It is stuck at the same stage for last 7 Months. As per the advocate he has submitted the form for substitute service (Paper publication) and court has not yet granted the same. Suit started in 2013 April. I had spend a lot in Court Fee and advocate fee so far and rent dues also growing. Can some one suggest me what is the way ahead to get a quicker resolution.

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 October 2017

Take services from the detective. Appoint a detector for tracing of tenant. If your ex tenant owes you money then you may need to trace them as quickly as possible so that you can start legal proceedings to recover any money due to unpaid rent, damaged property, and unpaid utilities

Don’t forget to add the cost of our Tenant Tracing Fee to any money claims that you aim to take to the small claims court.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register