LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Dear experts ,

Myself Chaitra I got married last week it wasn't arranged one i and my lover got married in temple den got it registered , after few days we told in our home and dey accepted us and told that they get us married before both families so my family came to talk to my husbands but there my husband family is threatening for six lakhs rupee dowry , if we don give dey won let this marriage happen and dey are threatening us that dey would make us apart even after we had married in temple , Please do suggest me that if I file complaint on husband family as my husband is not at alla asking a single , husband sister is the one who is threatening my family , so what if I file case on husbands sister ? Pls suggest Thanks and regards Chaitra

Learning

17 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     09 October 2017

Originally posted by : Chaitra gk
Myself Chaitra I got married last week it wasn't arranged one i and my lover got married in temple den got it registered , after few days we told in our home and dey accepted us and told that they get us married before both families so my family came to talk to my husbands but there my husband family is threatening for six lakhs rupee dowry , if we don give dey won let this marriage happen and dey are threatening us that dey would make us apart even after we had married in temple ,
Please do suggest me that if I file complaint on husband family as my husband is not at alla asking a single , husband sister is the one who is threatening my family , so what if I file case on husbands sister ?
Pls suggest

Thanks and regards
Chaitra

After marrying without the permission of family members you are doing conspiracy just to enter in their house. People like you mostly ruin their life in wandering in court.

Originally posted by : Chaitra gk
Myself Chaitra I got married last week it wasn't arranged one i and my lover got married in temple den got it registered , after few days we told in our home and dey accepted us and told that they get us married before both families so my family came to talk to my husbands but there my husband family is threatening for six lakhs rupee dowry , if we don give dey won let this marriage happen and dey are threatening us that dey would make us apart even after we had married in temple ,
Please do suggest me that if I file complaint on husband family as my husband is not at alla asking a single , husband sister is the one who is threatening my family , so what if I file case on husbands sister ?
Pls suggest

Thanks and regards
Chaitra

From your post its clear that you and your family wants to grab money from the innocent family.

1 Like

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     09 October 2017

Your is a valid Hindu marriage for all purpose, now whether his family members recognize it or not it hardly matters. You see what your husband has to say, he's ready to keep you as his wife anywhere than just move in with him. No purpose will be served by making any complaint against any of his relatives if he's with you, their demands hardly matters just ignore them and move ahead with you husband.

A girl who is married only from one week, planning to implicate inlaws in false cases clearly show that she and her parents planned this marriage only for sake of money.

(Guest)

Dear SAchin 

After marriage I have sincerely told both side family members also dey accepted us my dad is ready to arrange for marriage again with all arrangements from his side but husbands family is asking to hive six lakhs den only dey will come four marriage .. Wats my fault in this ? Hope you didn't understand my post or didfn read it properly , girls side parents demand for money by d way

(Guest)

My husband isn't asking single rupee dowry but his sister is asking for money and if not given she told dt she would separate us !!! Why would girls family ask money ?

(Guest)

Dear sir

Is love marriage an offence ?

After getting married we informed both parents n yes dey scored cried but den dey accepted us and my family came front to get us married officially with all expenses need by them but my husbands sister is asking for six lakhs dowry is it supported by law to give dowry as much dey ask? 

As an educated women as an engineer I also know that giving and taking dowry is an offence hence I thought of going technically from law side when my husbands sister is demanding money Amd if not given Se told she would seprate us ....only thing is my husband is kind and honest person he always me not my money he didn't ask for any dowry 

Hence regarding dowry can't I oppose it ?

I very well understand intention of you and yours family. 

Why are you so desperate to file case on his sister?

Why don't you live with your husband in seprate house when you married without the consent of his parents then why are you desperate to file case on her sister? you are married to a boy or her sister?

Basically your parents are using you to extort money from an innocent family.

(Guest)

Hello sir my parents aren't using me to take money from anyone am already living with my husband in my house .. But my parents are saying my respect will go in society if my relatives and everyone come to know dt ur married in a templen dts y dey came asking dt dey would get us married but husbands sister is making use of my innocent mom dad Ok can u understand English after all may be have u taken dowry DTS y ur telling dt am after money?

Basically am someone who is directive and conceptual and anything unhealthy happens before me am not someone who will simply watch ... Before posting dt am planning for better think twice ... 

(Guest)

Moreover my parents are ready to pay dem six lakhs and get me married becoz dey want my happiness  but I am d one who is opposing dt becoz I do believe dt taking and giving dowry is an offence and am against it ... Am d one who thought of going by law and teach dem a lesson ..

Rishi kumar   09 October 2017

Hi Chaitra,

your husband is by your side now. File a case against his sister and see how your husband reacts. Your parents think your respect will go away in society's but you think your respect will go up in society by. Filing cases against his family.

see you can file 498a, 406, 125 crpc, then DV case against them all.  In 498a, police will arrest your husband and in laws, in 406, police will take you to search your I n laws place, ( it really doesn't matter you have not even gone there) and then you can show your mother in laws jewellery and say I t is yours, ( you will get that) , in the other two cases you will get monthly maintenance to such an extent that you or your parent will never have to work again in life, and ask for a hefty compensation saying you are depressed and lost your health because of dowry harassment and ask one crore compensation. You should teach these dowry greed y people a lesson.  This free forum members are here to help innocent and suffering people like you . Ask for more help whenever needed.

1 Like

(Guest)

Hi sir my intention is not to take money from dem but to teach her a lesson dt to fulfill her greed she is asking my dads hard earned money..

Also thank you for your advices sir ... It means a lot to me 

Thanks and regards

Chaitra

(Guest)

Hi Chaitra,

Sachin and Rishi Kumar both are same persons ID.

In one he will insult, in another he will like his own insult.

He sees his wife in many women who have been troubled by in-laws and husbands.

He himself roaming court for past 10 years. Dont expect any help from that nonsense.

You want to file case, go ahead, you are on right track., You can talk to me on phone also.

Rishi kumar   09 October 2017

Hi Chaitra, file cases and your lawyer will become super rich. Your loving husband will start hating you. And soon you will be on the roads , a laughing stock. Try to love everyone, there is a future. You will not get any maintenance being an engineer.  Listen to adv. Raj malhothra. And make him your advocate. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register