Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gajender kumar gupts   04 October 2017

not taking any action by revenue department for creating fake patta certificates

sir I have filled a complaint in revenue department and also filled a wp in honour able high court and other forums for creating fake patta certificates and layouts by a person in collusion by revenue officers. after my agitation before several courts and forum revenue officers had issued notice to me and the accused in which I have proved the creation of fake layout and patta certificate .the MRO had issued a demolishing order and even filled a complaint in ps .but after wards when police officers issued five times notices to him but he didn't have any response and he was transferred and new one had given a statement that everything thing is right and police closed case as lack of evidence and revenue department officials have filled same report before lok ayukta and other courts and pray ING to close the case. I have protested and it is posted for filling my objectiion. I want to know can I file a complaint before a criminal court for conspiracy making revenue officer and police officers for not taking any action on fake patta certificate and layout s and if it is under wat section

Learning

3 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     04 October 2017

Sir, 

File a Writ or 482 petition in High Court. 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

1 Like

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     04 October 2017

You can file private complaint in court and can also file petition u/s.482 cr.p.c. Consult a lawyer with details.

gajender kumar gupts   04 October 2017

sir I have filled a wp before honourable high court but till date no hearing on it

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register