LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

V Kumar Singh (consultant)     02 February 2010

False Case of Haressment...

My Wife filed a false case against me and my family members.. She went for higher study with her wishes and did not returned.... she is living seperately from us since 9 onths and now she filed false case of dowry and harresment against all of the family member, We all are staying seperately. She is living with her patenst s(UP)and I am in bangalore. my parents are in rajasthan. I am looking for a sensible lawyer in bangalore. Please help.

Learning

2 Replies

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     03 February 2010

The case has been filed in UP. There is no provision of anticipatory bail. You should contact save indian family foundation, and UP chapter of SIFF will help you.

In the meantime you should examine the possibility of filing cases against you wife for giving/demanding (A women can demand money in consideration of ongoing marriage) dowry, theft or extortion, defamation in banglore and rajsthan. When both the parties have filed cases, things get settled fast.

1 Like

V Kumar Singh (consultant)     04 February 2010

What Kind of cases I can file against her ASAP. It is sure that her motive is extortion money from us. No money is taken as a Dowry in marriage and even she harnessed me and went to her native ....What if her case is proved as false?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register