LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandeep   10 September 2017

Anticipatory Bail

I have been granted interim bail with consideration after two days, when I may be granted anticipatory bail. Am I suppose to apply for regular bail? Claimant has appeared before the court to absolve me from all the matter. FIR under 306 and 511 have been filed.

Learning

6 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     11 September 2017

IF the complainant is  serious in absolving you from all the  offences u/s 306 r/w 511 of IPC no need to worry about regular bail or anticipatory bail.you'd be let off with a clean chit.

1 Like

Sandeep   11 September 2017

thank you ma'am, however, I have already applied for anticipatory bail and judge has withheld it till 16 September, by the time forensic report is out.

P. Venu (Advocate)     11 September 2017

The facts, as posted, are inconsistent and confusing. What is the present stage of the matter. Has the investigation completed and has the matter reached the court?

Sandeep   11 September 2017

investigation ongoing. matter is with court.

Raveena Kataria (Advocate )     12 September 2017

Note, you can apply for regular bail only once you have been arrested. Even then, whether or not you'll be granted bail would rest upon court's discretion as the aforestated offence (s306) is non-bailable. In my opinion, all you can do is wait.

P. Venu (Advocate)     12 September 2017

You are still confused. It is impossible that the court has taken cognisance when the investigation is still going on.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register