LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

W. Joshua   28 August 2017

Lok adalat

I am living in Coimbatore. I have been asked to appear in Lok adalat court in Kancheepuram

Learning

6 Replies

I am living in Coimbatore. I have been asked to appear in Lok adalat court in Kancheepuram  

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Lok-adalat-153328.aspCan i appear in Lok adalat court in coimbatore

Can i appear in Lok adalat court in coimbatore

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     28 August 2017

So what is your query? Go and appear as per order. Lok a false make an effort to negotiate and to amicably resolve the dispute.

So what is your query? Go and appear as per order. Lok a false make an effort to negotiate and to amicably resolve the dispute.

Typographical mistake. So what is your query go and appear as per order. Lokadalat make an effort to negotiate and amicably resolve the matter of dispute.
1 Like

W. Joshua   29 August 2017

Sir,

Good Evening and thank you for answering my email. I have an issue with Reliance Communications where bills have been generated for ae closed connection. The customer care, Nodal officer and the Rcom Legal team have all checked and verified the same and advice me to just ignore all SMS emails in this regard as this is bulk messages. The connection was purchased and used in Coimbatore and the Sms asked to appear in Lok adalat court in Kancheepuram. Usually it is settled in the courts in the same city I was doubtful and raised this query.

With respect to the SMS message not any written advice or email Again I contacted reliance legal team and they felt bad and asked me to again ignore because none of them are authorised to give in writing. Please advise if you can.

(Note: I have all proof of email communications confirming telephone conversations)

Thanks and regards,

W. Joshua

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register