LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vaibhav   21 August 2017

Need help to get bail

Hi, My father has been trapped by 2 girl, whose age is below 18, under section 354 34 ipc, 10 pasco, sc/st 3(1),3(2), and v(k). It is all happeing becuase of money, there are few small political leader who are demanding for money from us to close the case. My father is well know teacher and his age is 53 years. I did not have a single black spot in his career. Whole village is in my favour of my father becuase they everything that my father has done nothing wrong. Everday day they are demanding for money. You know very well that under this sections its very difficult to get bail. When we had discussed with police station incharge , he told that i can not do anything becuase i have some political pressure. Girls are saying my father did something with them 3 years back. There was already one investigation took place by the block education office , under which my father found to be innocent. These days courts are very strict in such cases , so its very difficult to get bail. We have lost all our hopes. Till now we did not even appeal in session court for bail. Kindly suggest us that how should we proceed that atleast we can get bail.

Learning

12 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     21 August 2017

Details and case papers are required to be examined in order to render any help. Pl. not that except the court order no politician can get the cases over. The sections are instringent. So if required consult with details. Sidharth 9811776422

1 Like

(Guest)

For bail, you need practical help of some local lawyer. No remote theoretical help can work.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 August 2017

Records the demands for money (audio/visual).

In previous inqury your father is found innocent.

ASAP consult a LOCAL senior very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such/criminal matters having successful track record.............

MM Joshi   21 August 2017

very sad to read all the above, I hope our respect Members will suggest you way to sort out the problem.

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     21 August 2017

Bail has different consideration, please share the details and documents.

Nitish Banka

Lexspeak

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 August 2017

Agreeing with Mr. Nitish Banka..........

The counsel can do his/her best todefend the father from implications of criminal complaint that is false as per your post and also employment.........

If charges in crminal complaint are found false and father is acquiteed then there should be relief in doemstci inquiry on similar charges.........

Approach best counsel and do your level best to get relief..

KS Johal   22 August 2017

It is important to look at the whole case if you want your father to get bail otherwise it could be difficult. Remember something has been done to these girls whilst they were under the age of 18 i.e. 3 years ago. This means that the girls were around the age of 15 when these incident(s) took place. Her clearly the judge must be fully satisfied that granting bail to your father will not endanger the lives of the witnesses or that of the victims themselves. That's why it is important to look at the whole case and read the case file.

It is important to look at the whole case if you want your father to get bail otherwise it could be difficult. Remember something has been done to these girls whilst they were under the age of 18 i.e. 3 years ago. This means that the girls were around the age of 15 when these incident(s) took place. Her clearly the judge must be fully satisfied that granting bail to your father will not endanger the lives of the witnesses or that of the victims themselves. That's why it is important to look at the whole case and read the case file.

MISTAKE 'Her' should read 'here'

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     22 August 2017

It is true that in this type of cases bail is diffiicult. however case details and case papers required to be examin as every case is having diffrent facts. If you are in and around Mumbai you can contact me.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     22 August 2017

Bail in these type of cases is very difficult. The there is need to examine the case papers because every case is having diffrent facts.

Jaspal singh (practicing lawyer)     25 October 2017

Dear Concern, Expert can help you only when you can share full contents of Fir and bail is the matter of Judicial discretion can not help you much in this regard but the best advise is consult with loacl criminal lawyer.

i hope that complainant must be belongsSC/ST thats why 3(1) and 3 (2). However as stated by you that girl has stated that your father has done so three years back there is higher chances of suspicious and have great chances that your father may get bail from Session or High Court.

Report of inquiry conducted by the office is relevent in bail and as stated by you that your father is teacher and having clean past record.

Your father may get bail on above stated grounds, rest of help can be done only when you share the all records along with fir. 

Regards

Jaspal S Maini(Adv)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register