Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NANDKISHOR H DEVLEKAR (Senior Engineer)     07 August 2017

How to get refund of booking amount from builder

Hello,

Basis on show flat we book the property. While looking at show flat we asked many questions to sales person as below.

1. Will be the actual flat looks like same ( not including interior.  The area of flat & the entrance other facilities)- We asked this question 3-4 times

> We got answer from sales person Yes.

After all discussion sales person said you have to pay the booking amount for further discussion. So we paid the booking amount. Then they started showing actual or underconstruction flat layout. We found there is is huge difference in show flat & actual flat. We again went to the show flat with sales person & started clearing our doubts. We found there are many negative points in actual flat. Then we asked sales person why this information was not shared earlier. There were no answer from sales person. Sales person said give us one week time to find to similar apratment. 

After one week I meet the sales person again. Then they satrted saying we cant refund the amount. Its written on paper, we shocked to see. This is amount is non refundable it was writtern on paper by handwriting after our sigining the paper ( on cost sheet). However there is nothing mentioned on receipts that this amount cant be refund. Now they are saying we cant refund the amount.

Can you please guide me how to get the refund this amout? As amount is huge

Learning

6 Replies

KS Johal   07 August 2017

What is the amount?
1 Like

NANDKISHOR H DEVLEKAR (Senior Engineer)     08 August 2017

Hello Sir, Amount is 80,000/_ its a big amount for me

Adv Akhtar Ali Sheikh (Property Law Consultant)     08 August 2017

File a case of cheating at the police station/magistrate  and also report the matter to the RERA authority.

1 Like

NANDKISHOR H DEVLEKAR (Senior Engineer)     08 August 2017

Will police accept my complaint as he is big reputed builder.

NANDKISHOR H DEVLEKAR (Senior Engineer)     10 August 2017

I tried to speak with sales person, mager they are saying they will not refund the amount.

NANDKISHOR H DEVLEKAR (Senior Engineer)     10 August 2017

How to file complaint with RERA

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register