LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

T Singh Jeet (None)     19 July 2017

Contempt petition

Hi, I have legal custody of my daughter for the last 6 years and the mother has visitation rights. Mother of the child gave affidavit to take the child abroad as per childs interest. We both went abroad and became legal residents there. After some time, we visited India and I applied for the renewal of my daughters passport as mother did not give her consent and instead filed application with Passport office not to issue passport to the child. Its more than 1 year and 3 months. Child is 16 and not able to go back and continue her study abroad. Due to that child stoped meeting her mother and talking over phone.

Now I have received contempt notice from court filed by the mother. What consequences I will face. It's the mother, who has visitation rights and filed a application for not issue the passport against the child.

please help

Thank you very much

Learning

6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 July 2017

Contempt of court refers generally to any willful disobedience to, or disregard of, a court order or any misconduct in the presence of a court or action that interferes with a judge's ability to administer justice or that insults the dignity of the court, and ispunishable by fine or imprisonment or both.Give answers politely to the judge for his querries on the petition.

1 Like

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     19 July 2017

Sir, 

Can u share the copy of the Notice u have received at advocate.kapilc@gmail.com

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 July 2017

Originally posted by : Tupinder J Singh
Hi, I have legal custody of my daughter for the last 6 years and the mother has visitation rights. Mother of the child gave affidavit to take the child abroad as per childs interest. We both went abroad and became legal residents there. After some time, we visited India and I applied for the renewal of my daughters passport as mother did not give her consent and instead filed application with Passport office not to issue passport to the child. Its more than 1 year and 3 months. Child is 16 and not able to go back and continue her study abroad. Due to that child stoped meeting her mother and talking over phone.

Now I have received contempt notice from court filed by the mother. What consequences I will face. It's the mother, who has visitation rights and filed a application for not issue the passport against the child.

please help

Thank you very much

Apparently it is tactics to pressurise and level false and fabricated accusations................

Expose the bluff.

Proceed under expert advise of your very able local senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such/criminal matters.....

1 Like

T Singh Jeet (None)     19 July 2017

Sir,

Thank you ver much, EVERYONE

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 July 2017

You are welcome.

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 May 2018

Same matter.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=178105&offset=1

Approach your own very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Family matters and having successful track record ….. and worth his/her salt …and discuss in person and even with seasoned PIP to draft as per facts of the matter and proceed in best of your interest.. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register