LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suhas   13 July 2017

Company management told to resign

I am working with a Manthan Software Services Pvt Ltd. Bangalore since 3 yrs & 8 months. Today on 12th July my Manager told me that we are not having any projects & the currently the project which we are running that also we have to shut down so company wants me to resign from the job. Even our whole team have been told to resign,so I politely told my Manager that I will not resign as I am 53yrs old so it is difficult to get the job as I have tried with numerous company but because of my age they don't select. Now my company does have other departments where they can accommodate me & there are few employees who are 40+ yrs so why not me. I worked in International calling team which is called as a Computer-assisted telephone interviewing "CATI" team in our organization. I was also a part of that team since Dec 2013 till Aug 2015 but the Manager of that perticuler CATI Team started asking me the financial help like 2lakh,5 lakh,10 lakh so it was kind of harassment to me so I forwarded the complaint to our Hr department Manager & the CATI Manager was warned but in-spite of that he kept on asking the money so I again complaint to Hr department & this time Hr department told to write to CEO & I C.C the Email to HR Head as well as one of our concern Director who is also the Co-founder of our company. I got the reply in Aug,2015 that we are looking in to this matter & we will form an inquiry committee & we will keep you informed regarding this complaint. In the mean while Manager stopped asking money & I was also moved to another project but it is sure that no action was taken on him. Now as my current project is getting closed so the only option I have to go back to CATI Team with the same Manager. But the management may not be ready to put me back in the same old team with the same old Manager regarding whom I complaint 3 yrs back. I am ready to go in that team as I don't have any other option. Now kindly advise me that in case if I am forced to quit/Terminated in that case can I challenge this in "Labor Court" Can I file the case against my company in Labor court Injunction/Stay order on this. I am not asking any humanitarian help from my company as I am fully fit & capable of carrying my work with full dedication & devotion. I am very punctual & time bound person. I am highly disciplinarian employee of my organization. Please advise me so according to that I can take the action.

Learning

18 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     13 July 2017

In a forum, it is better to confine to facts and details must be sufficient to give proper guidance.  Unnecessary personal details of one's efficiency makes the post vast, and if it is filtered the entire issue may not take more than 3 sentences.  Most of the members are busy to read the story in the post and they do not even glance at those posts.   You can contact a local advocate connected with Labor issues.  If you are so indispensible, no employer is willing to sacrifise your servicees, unless the company is really in troubles.  When there are no projects whether it is Wipro or Mahindra, they have to follow the same procedure, and you know it better than any others.

P. Venu (Advocate)     13 July 2017

Yes, post the simple facts.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 July 2017

-----------------

Deleted due to insulting comments of querist on senior member/expert.

-------------------

--------------------

---------------

-----------------

Attached File : 60926 20170713121556 886227730 ld 53 let 2013 dt 25 01 2014.pdf downloaded: 77 times

---------------

----------------

Attached File : 60926 20170713121821 886227730 karnataka shops and estsblishments act.pdf downloaded: 79 times

Suhas   13 July 2017

Mr.G.L.N. Prasad.."Retired employee"

Are you a "Labor Court" lawyer or what you are? Owner of the forum?  If you don't have a time please don't read it. I don't want your unwated advise. 

Suhas   13 July 2017

Thanks a lot.

Regret the post adressed to Mr. G.L.N.Prasad is not in good taste.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     13 July 2017

I am not surprised / shocked.  The member , who is aged, matured, member in International Team  and highly disciplined posted the query in open forum  is well aware  of his  his attitude and one can understand his position.  Hope some member may provide a  reply in the manner he requires...  All the best.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 July 2017

The posts are 'Deleted due to insulting comments of querist on senior member/expert.'

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register