LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pritam Gupta (Teacher)     02 July 2017

Regarding clash between statutory provisions

If in a suit there arises a clash between the Indian Succession Act and the Indian Trusts Act then can it be said that Trust law supercedes personal law? Any relevant judgments?

Learning

6 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 July 2017

As and when situation arises, you may show all docs,  on record to a very able local senior counsel specializing in considered filed of law e.g; labor/service matters for a considered opinion.

At each location there are a few counsels that specialize in a filed  and they are very well known.

Usually such matters are referred to them by any counsel worth his/her salt.

Lawyers handling matters pertaining to one field  usually do not meddle in other fileds like : Labor/Service matters.

Inquire locally for such counsels and you will have a list of all such few counsels at your location.

Chose carefully, a counsel that suits you.

Use the inputs received by you in this thread in your future endeavors.

Online discussions have its own limitations and are not substitute for considered opinion and consultation with due examination of relevant docs and inputs in person with a counsel specializing in respective field of law.

There are endless numbers of threads at LCI also by unsuspecting querists that have been fleeced by posers posing as expert lawyers.

The discussions at LCI are FREE and should not be exploited as a medium to allure unsuspecting querists to pay a FEE in the name of so called consultation……………

Just a clarification to certain absurd replies I am well aware that paid consultancy is available everywhere including locally. As such the only purpose to even come to this site is to obtain guidelines regarding preliminary/ trivial matters. As such they are certainly not academic and are related to certain ongoing suits. However explaining them in details would be beyond the scope of this forum as such suits are now in very advanced stages. Hence they are presented in as much in a concise fashion as is possible and often only the relevant question under consideration is presented. Certainly there is no obligation to responding to any of such queries. Moreover this forum in itself from past records is also filled with academic queries and good replies, though such are not the reason behind my questions.

As such @Perfect Solutions please don't mind but I would rather advise that if you do not know the answer to any particular question then it is advisable to keep your mouth shut and/or ignore the post which is not to your liking, instead of posting frivolous replies as certainly such replies do not impart any value and/or to anybody's interest certainly not to the author of the post. And if you are posing as a front for extracting monetary benefits please be advised that such will not yield any desired results at least not in my case. Moreover you are also not doing any "Social Service" by such meaningless replies with a tag to obtain paid solutions. Therefore your intentions are clearly discernable.

As for the reasons behind my posts which are all legitimate queries, such are in tune with questions occupying my mind at any particular point in time and for which I consider visiting any Advocate's place (of whom I already know too many) to be too trivial. Moreover I do not see any bar in any query even if they are academic in nature if they have a legitimate origin.  The record of this forum in itself is testimony to such as aforesaid.

Pertinently my posts are also available for viewing in other forums too and such are also regularly replied to with correct and/or meaningful answers. From my past experience in this forum my questions have also been well received barring a few isolated cases. As such the message is clear and pellucid "PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO A POST IF YOU CANNOT ADD VALUE TO IT."

N.B. Appreciate the warning/disclaimer given by @Kumar Doab at the end of his/her post.

Originally posted by : Pritam Gupta

Just a clarification to certain absurd replies I am well aware that paid consultancy is available everywhere including locally. As such the only purpose to even come to this site is to obtain guidelines regarding preliminary/ trivial matters. As such they are certainly not academic and are related to certain ongoing suits. However explaining them in details would be beyond the scope of this forum as such suits are now in very advanced stages. Hence they are presented in as much in a concise fashion as is possible and often only the relevant question under consideration is presented. Certainly there is no obligation to responding to any of such queries. Moreover this forum in itself from past records is also filled with academic queries and good replies, though such are not the reason behind my questions.

As such @Perfect Solutions please don't mind but I would rather advise that if you do not know the answer to any particular question then it is advisable to keep your mouth shut and/or ignore the post which is not to your liking, instead of posting frivolous replies as certainly such replies do not impart any value and/or to anybody's interest certainly not to the author of the post. And if you are posing as a front for extracting monetary benefits please be advised that such will not yield any desired results at least not in my case. Moreover you are also not doing any "Social Service" by such meaningless replies with a tag to obtain paid solutions. Therefore your intentions are clearly discernable.

As for the reasons behind my posts which are all legitimate queries, such are in tune with questions occupying my mind at any particular point in time and for which I consider visiting any Advocate's place (of whom I already know too many) to be too trivial. Moreover I do not see any bar in any query even if they are academic in nature if they have a legitimate origin.  The record of this forum in itself is testimony to such as aforesaid.

Pertinently my posts are also available for viewing in other forums too and such are also regularly replied to with correct and/or meaningful answers. From my past experience in this forum my questions have also been well received barring a few isolated cases. As such the message is clear and pellucid "PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO A POST IF YOU CANNOT ADD VALUE TO IT."

N.B. Appreciate the warning/disclaimer given by @Kumar Doab at the end of his/her post.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 July 2017

There is NO rule/T&C by LCI admin that a query be academic, not to be an academic.

You are right that at LCI enriching discussions have been happening at LCI and have been supported with illustrations and citations.

There is NO rule/T&C by LCI admin that a query be branded hypothetical by anyone.

Apparently you have some issues.

If you wish you may approach Mr. Devajyoti Barman, Mr. Hemant Agarwal.

They have been helping with insights on such matters. 

1 Like

You have also done a good job to defend the readers from getting allured for paid consultation in the garb of so called Social Service, consultation.

You are welcome!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register