LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SS Singh   18 June 2017

Pls help !!! i am victim in false dv case

Dear Sir, I am a CA Practising, my wife left me in 6 months of marriage , because i caught her with her boyfriend, i have many intimate photos for her with her bf which i got from her phone, after i caught her in few days she ran away from my house, i filed 3 police NC and then a private case, she filed FIR u/s 498A 323 504, i got ABA, and applied for Quashing, now since the case seems to get Quashed, she had filed DV Case claiming maintaince of Rs 30000 Per month, what should i do What is the Limitation in filing DV Case, can she file it after 20 months of her deserting me Can a wife who has deserted her husband suceed in DV Case My income as per my IT Return is Rs 20000 per month i am self employed, how much maintainence will judge pass ? My house is jointly owned by me and my mother, can i make a deed of relinquishment of my rights in favour of my mother ? Can we file Application for Quashing DV Case in Mumbai P.S I have lots of evidences that i had never done any volience on her, infact i have taken medical insurance policy for her, opened her PPF Account, taken her to many places for leisure, for which i have photos, and also in 6months of marriage i have all documentary evidence that she was given proper medical care whenever she needed, i have papers for that too Pls advices THANK YOU SO MUCH

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     18 June 2017

well, it is advisable to you to immediately engage a prudent local lawyer and explain whole scenario to him/her, also provide him/her, whatever docs/evidences, you have, rest leave on him/her.

for further clarification you can call me. 

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     18 June 2017

yOU HAV E COLLECTED ALLaUDIO, vISUAL EVIDENCE IN FAVOUR OF YOU ANXDAGAINSG  HER  HER BAD CHARACTER AND  YOUR  GOOD CHARACTER AND GOOD CONDUCT IN TREATING HER LIKE A QUEEN.wHEN AFTER 6 MONTHS OF MARRIAGE SHE HAD LEFT YOU WHERE IS TH E QUESTION OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. DON'T FEAR ABOUT  DV CASE AND  IN MOR ESERIOUS CASES SUCH AS 498 a ETC YOU ARE LIKELY TO BE ACQUITTED AND EMERGE VICTORIOUS. lET HER PROVE HER ALLEGATIONS IN DV CASE. tHAT ALSO WILL GET DISMISSED OR  QUASHED.tHE SOONER YOU GET RID OF HER THE BETTGER IT WOULD BE.iF YOU ARE FEARFUL OF YO0UR PROPERTY BEING iN YOUR Name may create problems from your wife iissue a relinqueshment deed in favoer of your mother.so that your property will be safe.

1 Like

(Guest)

2 perfect solutions, 1 ceo already given advice.

I dont think there is any need for some more advice here.

How did you decide that the DV case is false? That is duty of court.  Not yours or the above repliers.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register