LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Reshma   07 June 2017

Rcr - what is nfa?

hi sir/members, i could not appear in rcr court last hearing. judge has posted my case after 2 months for enquiry again. i dont know what is happening and not sure if husband has filed any documents. status updates show "enqury at request by xx-xx-2017. NFA". may i know what is this NFA please? can i go to high court to expedite the case please? kindly advise please. thanking you.

Learning

5 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     08 June 2017

NFA means " No further Action"

To check what happened in your absense, go to court and read the complete court file.

You may go to high court to expedite your case but court generally refrain themselves to pass such orders as they know trial courts are already over burdened.

1 Like

Reshma   12 June 2017

sir, will they allow to see my file any day i go?

also found NFA means, no further adjournments. who has to appear after husband filing counter? it is for me or husband....

my lawyer is not telling any info....i afraid to go to court....

Sachin (N.A)     12 June 2017

Originally posted by : Reshma
sir, will they allow to see my file any day i go?

also found NFA means, no further adjournments. who has to appear after husband filing counter? it is for me or husband....

my lawyer is not telling any info....i afraid to go to court....

You go to court and give a file inspection application.

Generally court entertain these type of application after lunch time.

No need of lawyer. Affix Rs 2 court fee ticket on application. 

1 Like

Format of Application

In the court of _________________________________________________

In the matter of :

___________ Vs.      ___________

Case No.

Application For Inspection Of The Case File

Most Respectfully Showeth:

1-    That the above noted case is pending before this Hon’ble court and the same is now fixed for ______________

2-    That the applicant wants to inspect the above noted case file today before this Hon’ble court.

3.    It is, therefore, prayed that the application for file inspection may kindly be allowed in the interest of justice.as per the rules

Dated: _______                                                                                     Applicant in person

1 Like

Affix Rs 2 court revenue ticket on application.

Give it to reader, he will get it signed by judge and Court Staff will provide you the file. You can read the complete file.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register