Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Never Fail (other)     09 June 2017

Divorce judgement

Hai Everyone,

I need little suggestions on my divorce case, my divorce judgement is reserved with the Judge from the past 2 months. where all the procedings, cross examinations and also Lawyers memo also. Now my question is

1. How long the Judge can Reserve the Judgement?

2. After the divorce judgement, How long i have to wait for the remarry? is there any particular time or i can marry as judgement is announced?

3.I have a daughter and also i would like to apply for her custodian too? what will be the process for it?

thanks & regards

Learning

2 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     09 June 2017

Originally posted by : Kalyan

Hai Everyone,

I need little suggestions on my divorce case, my divorce judgement is reserved with the Judge from the past 2 months. where all the procedings, cross examinations and also Lawyers memo also. Now my question is

1. How long the Judge can Reserve the Judgement?

There is no time limit for that, Judges can make it pending for long time

2. After the divorce judgement, How long i have to wait for the remarry? is there any particular time or i can marry as judgement is announced?

There is appeal period for 90 days so you have to wait till the appeal period lapse

3.I have a daughter and also i would like to apply for her custodian too? what will be the process for it?

You can file the case under Guardianship Act

thanks & regards

1 Like

Never Fail (other)     09 June 2017

Thank you Mr.Sachin for the reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register