LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kiran kumar (Employee)     29 May 2017

Case against a cheating girl on promise of marriage

Am looking for help under tough situation am going through.

I want to know if I can file a case against a girl who has been in relationship with me for 4 years now.

It happened that, I registered on a matrimonial website, and later going through her profile, and I requested to contact her via the matrimony. Further, We met in another city where she stayed and we liked each other after a meeting and we started the relationship. She was working but later on she wanted to do her education after our one year of meeting, all of a sudden she decided do to a educational course and she asked me for financial help, as her family had financial problems, as since she had promised on marriage, and that she will be my future wife, i agreed for pursuing education. Travelled to meet her to another city, purchased what she asked for, in these 4 years, it was a distance relationship. She promised on marriage with me all these years, and kept on saying i will convince my parents. Her parents and her brother did know about our relationship.

Now in middle of her educational course, all of a sudden without giving any proper reason, she said i cannot continue the relationship. Till date she kept saying my parents will agree and now she says parents did not agree for our marriage, but i never met their parents till now. She only kept saying she has spoken to her mother and father and kept pushing things saying they will agree for our relationship and we will get married and kept postponing it, but now she said i cannot continue the relationship. Now this doesn't make sense at all as i personally have not met her parents, i did meet her brother, and he said he will talk to the parents, but later on there was no reply from him. And the reason i could not meet her parents all these years is because, i wanted to meet them with my uncle and aunts to further proceed on marriage also I was awaiting for her call for the parents’ permission to meet them, all this time.

I stay single at my city in south india, but my relatives, uncle and aunts are in another town, to whom i had spoken about this relationship. I was very serious about this relationship and marriage, but now it turned out that i got cheated, betrayed and back stabbed. She used me only for the financial support and only to get education so that she can settle in her life. There was no physical intimacy with her at all, as she would only agree to get physical only after marriage, which i agreed for. We had gone out for shopping, movies., etc., when i met her in another city, so to know more about her.

After all this even after speaking to her brother, he is supporting her in all ways, ignoring what she has done. And now both of them are not letting me meet their parents inspite of all this, as both are telling parents already know the matter and no use of talking now. She did said about paying me back all the money she took for the education and all others, but now it is 2 months since break up, she has changed her number and her brother is not responding properly. Recently i came to know that they are looking for another guy for her.

There was trust and commitment, and now she has just used me, to get only what she needed and to settle in her life. Now, i would like to know how to approach this issue via the law? Now, if law is equal for both male or female, on this basis could i please know, if I can file a cheating case against this girl and subjecting me to mental agony? Or is it that the laws are only made to protect girls?

I would really appreciate if anyone here would be kind enough to advise me on this issue/matter. And by the way, Since am a working professional, and i keep records of all my transactions to track my financial expenses, due to this records, I have all the money transcations details which was done to her via my bank account to her bank account.

There might be men who faced such situation meeting a girl from matrimony and end up being cheated, and make us leave our everyday life in misery and in a very disturbing state of mind, and later it turns out the girl goes out free, ending the men to suffer, while taking the advantage of the law, as the law is 'for' the women on these matters. I would want to stop all this so that any girl, wouldn't dare don't take advantage of men, and be honest and committed in a relationship and not play with us.

Learning

13 Replies

uday kumar   29 May 2017

@kiran, 

Perfect case of Fraud so prominent in city. Immeditely contact a lawyer and file a case against her for recovery of all money, assets and expenses including mental torture. 

Good luck. 

UK

kiran kumar (Employee)     29 May 2017

Originally posted by : Amisha Trivedi K. E.

Originally posted by : kiran kumar

Am looking for help under tough situation am going through.

I want to know if I can file a case against a girl who has been in relationship with me for 4 years now.

It happened that, I registered on a matrimonial website, and later going through her profile, and I requested to contact her via the matrimony. Further, We met in another city where she stayed and we liked each other after a meeting and we started the relationship. She was working but later on she wanted to do her education after our one year of meeting, all of a sudden she decided do to a educational course and she asked me for financial help, as her family had financial problems, as since she had promised on marriage, and that she will be my future wife, i agreed for pursuing education. Travelled to meet her to another city, purchased what she asked for, in these 4 years, it was a distance relationship. She promised on marriage with me all these years, and kept on saying i will convince my parents. Her parents and her brother did know about our relationship.

Now in middle of her educational course, all of a sudden without giving any proper reason, she said i cannot continue the relationship. Till date she kept saying my parents will agree and now she says parents did not agree for our marriage, but i never met their parents till now. She only kept saying she has spoken to her mother and father and kept pushing things saying they will agree for our relationship and we will get married and kept postponing it, but now she said i cannot continue the relationship. Now this doesn't make sense at all as i personally have not met her parents, i did meet her brother, and he said he will talk to the parents, but later on there was no reply from him. And the reason i could not meet her parents all these years is because, i wanted to meet them with my uncle and aunts to further proceed on marriage also I was awaiting for her call for the parents’ permission to meet them, all this time.

I stay single at my city in south india, but my relatives, uncle and aunts are in another town, to whom i had spoken about this relationship. I was very serious about this relationship and marriage, but now it turned out that i got cheated, betrayed and back stabbed. She used me only for the financial support and only to get education so that she can settle in her life. There was no physical intimacy with her at all, as she would only agree to get physical only after marriage, which i agreed for. We had gone out for shopping, movies., etc., when i met her in another city, so to know more about her.

After all this even after speaking to her brother, he is supporting her in all ways, ignoring what she has done. And now both of them are not letting me meet their parents inspite of all this, as both are telling parents already know the matter and no use of talking now. She did said about paying me back all the money she took for the education and all others, but now it is 2 months since break up, she has changed her number and her brother is not responding properly. Recently i came to know that they are looking for another guy for her.

There was trust and commitment, and now she has just used me, to get only what she needed and to settle in her life. Now, i would like to know how to approach this issue via the law? Now, if law is equal for both male or female, on this basis could i please know, if I can file a cheating case against this girl and subjecting me to mental agony? Or is it that the laws are only made to protect girls?

I would really appreciate if anyone here would be kind enough to advise me on this issue/matter. And by the way, Since am a working professional, and i keep records of all my transactions to track my financial expenses, due to this records, I have all the money transcations details which was done to her via my bank account to her bank account.

There might be men who faced such situation meeting a girl from matrimony and end up being cheated, and make us leave our everyday life in misery and in a very disturbing state of mind, and later it turns out the girl goes out free, ending the men to suffer, while taking the advantage of the law, as the law is 'for' the women on these matters. I would want to stop all this so that any girl, wouldn't dare don't take advantage of men, and be honest and committed in a relationship and not play with us.

Girls or women who have s*x without marriage, are equal to prostitutes. It will be offensive to call them prostitutes, as prostitutes work for money, give satisfation and take money, they have proffessional ethics. But these kind of women dont have morals.  They are worse than keeps.

Today one guy, tomrw another guy.  I am telling this inspite of me being female.

What you have gone through speaks a lot about your moraliity.

You also dont have morals.  Men who have s*x without doing marriage are equal to pimps.   But it is wrong to compare or call them pimps, pimps show prostitutes customers, take their cut and protect the prostitutes.

Men who simply have s*x without doing  marriage are worse than dogs, pigs actually.

You cant do anything as she backed off.  She can file rape case on you and other cases on your family. You both have kept your families apart itself shows there is no commitment at all.

People like you and her should be hanged in public.  People like you are a menace to the society, today or tomrw.  You all will rot in hell.

Dear Amisha,

You have not undestood what I have mentioned above. No we did not had s*x before marriage, nor i had s*x with her, nor did she with me.

People like her should be hanged may be. I was the one who was honest, trusting in this relationship, if i was not, i would have taken advantage of her in these 4 years , but i did not, did I?. I have written that too. Commitment was there, she did not understand my commitment towards her.

Yeah, she can file a rape case on me, that is one advatage, a girl takes.....intead of accepting the mistakes and apologising and returning my money.

A walk alone (-)     29 May 2017

You are emotional fool. You should learn lesson from past that you should use your brain and dnt be emotional fool. You are lucky one. She has gone away from your life. Better forget all past and move forward in life. As long you will drag your past you will only get pain. Filling case is only wastage of your time and money with zero result. You will spend ten times more money in roaming court with zero result. Stay away from court. Move forward in life. You will get better then her in future.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     30 May 2017

You can file a case for fraud , breach of marriage of promise and cheating(criminal)case against her. court may award damages and also pass strictures against such girls.Or forget about everything and start a new life. You'd get a suitablegirl later on. Meanwhile do somethingfg constructive to divert your  mind such as0olling for an acadamic course.Never fall into  such  seemingly  love traps.Beware, of such cheating Devils!

1 Like

Lawyerscba (Advocate)     30 May 2017

It was consensual s*x by the girl to get money out of the boy she can only file false allegation of rape. No true allegation. 

1 Like

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     30 May 2017

You can file a criminal complaint against her for cheating. But in your complaint you must omit unnecessary and confusing details of her parents, your parents, her brothers etc. Both of you are adults. On the promise of marriage she made you spend money on her. After she got all she wanted, she backed out and is refusing to marry you. Unnecessary and irrelevant details will confuse the court.

1 Like

How can you say s*x without marriage is bad? Cheating in name of s*x should be bad. Sex with consent of two humans (male and female) is one of the purest thing in universe but some people have started misusing too..

kiran kumar (Employee)     30 May 2017

@Ms.Usha Kapoor: Forgetting is not easy, 4 years this girl made me wait, she got her education, and she got everything in terms of material things. She did promise about getting married to me all these years and at the end this is what i get for being Honest and Trusting her, Backstab. My age is 34. This 2 months was very difficult for me, as am not able to cope with the sudden ending of relationship. I never expected the girl would do this to me.

Yes, fraud and cheating has happened to me, I will have to check on 'breach of marriage of promise'. I will decide on what needs to be done next. As until I don't get justice, am not free with myself.

Ms. Usha Hegde (CEO)     30 May 2017

Both enjoyed each others company.  You maintained her for some time.  Some maintain some women for lifetime.  They are called rakhels.  This one ran away. Anyway you enjoyed, it is bad to cry about maintennace charges.  Its like using hotel room. You spent on your own accord. She did not force you.

No case can be made. Those who suggested to file case, are just misleading you, so taht you will learn few more lessons.

people who get married dont spend single pie on wife, you are really an idiot to spend on someone whom you did not have s*x with.

You are not more than a fool.  Delete this post before this girl reads and laughs some more at you.

kiran kumar (Employee)     30 May 2017

Originally posted by : Ms. Usha Hegde
Both enjoyed each others company.  You maintained her for some time.  Some maintain some women for lifetime.  They are called rakhels.  This one ran away. Anyway you enjoyed, it is bad to cry about maintennace charges.  Its like using hotel room. You spent on your own accord. She did not force you.

No case can be made. Those who suggested to file case, are just misleading you, so taht you will learn few more lessons.

people who get married dont spend single pie on wife, you are really an idiot to spend on someone whom you did not have s*x with.

You are not more than a fool.  Delete this post before this girl reads and laughs some more at you.

Ms.Usha Hegde: Are you a lawyer? Because whatever you said doesn't make sense. What would you say if a girl had posted this question here saying her boy has cheated on her, would you reply with same Tone and Mentality to the girl?

What do you mean both enjoyed each others company, you are thinking about couples in bedroom? You are wrong. If i wanted to ONLY s*x with her, in this 4 years i would have cheated her, i didn't do that, I waited and never expected this from her.

'Spent on own accord', on basis of promise of marriage right, and FYI i do have details about she asking me money.

Yes, she may have ran away, am sure to catch her very soon. Am not chasing, am out to find out the truth. And very soon i will know exatly what happened and take necessary action.

Idiot? So you are telling that we men want only s*x with women? Are you talking consciously? Understand that S*x is not an important part in a relationship, Trust, Caring, Helping each other is everything. You and some of them here have taken s*x topic in a cheap manner, Well, you are a girl and look how you are talking about other girls, not your fault though, it's your thinking.

The girl will not see this, nor she will laugh at this post......She is already feeling quilty for what she has done to me and she will get what she will derserve.

Courting a girl for marriage is different than keeping a rakhail. This is more of a cheating with intent. It was not that circumstances had become something she could not continue but it was like she has intent from begining to cheat.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     31 May 2017

@Kiran Kumar: You ignore various opinions expressed here. If you think you have got advice as to how to proceed further, proceed accordingly.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 June 2017

If a girl was in relationship with you that simpy does not mean tht you purchased her or she having any contractual obligation not to marry anywhere else. 

She is under no obligation to marry you.

If you continue to bother her some criminal cases can be filed on you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register