LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jitendra   28 May 2017

Dv act, prosecution evidence stage

In a case pertaining to DV act, we are at prosecution evidence stage. In the next hearing, we have to present list of evidences, my questions are; 1. What could be likely evidences that can be produced in case of DV act (we are from girls' side) 2. Will the witnesses also need to be produced the same day or they will be sent a notice from court separately? 3. Can someone please share a format to file list of evidences with the court? Thank You!

Learning

6 Replies

Martin Sooji (Advocate)     28 May 2017

Originally posted by : Jitendra
In a case pertaining to DV act, we are at prosecution evidence stage. In the next hearing, we have to present list of evidences, my questions are;
1. What could be likely evidences that can be produced in case of DV act (we are from girls' side)
2. Will the witnesses also need to be produced the same day or they will be sent a notice from court separately?
3. Can someone please share a format to file list of evidences with the court?

Thank You!

Please check attachment.

Attached File : 383016 20170528204025 285115573 format to file list of evidences.pdf downloaded: 141 times
1 Like

Martin Sooji (Advocate)     28 May 2017

In a case pertaining to DV act, we are at prosecution evidence stage. In the next hearing, we have to present list of evidences, my questions are;
1. What could be likely evidences that can be produced in case of DV act (we are from girls' side)
2. Will the witnesses also need to be produced the same day or they will be sent a notice from court separately?
3. Can someone please share a format to file list of evidences with the court?

Thank You!

Better settle matter amicably by re-joining husband.

Attached File : 383016 20170528204235 285115573 how to fight dv case full version.pdf downloaded: 122 times

Jitendra   28 May 2017

Sir that phase is over. Relationship has sufferred irreperable damage, and both the parties have already undergone mediation once. But, without any constructive outcome., they are again in the court.

Jitendra   28 May 2017

Sir, I don't think we started it without evidence. Obviously, there are individuals who can depose as witness. I am just trying to understand what other evidences can be provided in case of DV act related cases.

(Guest)
Sir, I don't think we started it without evidence. Obviously, there are individuals who can depose as witness. I am just trying to understand what other evidences can be provided in case of DV act related cases.

Where have you posted the papers of your case? What has happened what evidences you have at hand, nothin has been explained anywhere.

Without case papers what can anyone suggest?

(Guest)

If guy is not agreeing to give divorce, lure hhim with money and take divorce, paisa bolta he.

Image result for money talks

Dont waste time in court, once girl cross 30 almost very difficult to find new divorcee.  very very diffuclt to concieve and carry baby as nearing 35.  Man wont have much trouble, woman will be ultimate looser.

Image result for woman looser

wont find suitable boy , no more fresh boys, only divorcees.

then unable to concieve

tthen

Image result for woman loser

sit and cry. become headache to everyone

think of 

Image result for one night stand

think of live in relations

Image result for live in relationship

headache to self and society

Image result for headache woman

or become other woman

Image result for other woman