LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashwani Kumar   26 May 2017

Cast certificate

If a girl from punjab Lohar community(declared as obc by punjab govt.)married in himachal tarkhan community (OBC declared in himachal) and Lohar is in SC catagory in himachal. what is the girls catagory. 

Which state give her a Cast certificate because Punjab Govt. said our patwari only can report that you belongs to which area which cast or catagory. Himachal Govt issued you a cast certificate. 

But Himachal govt. said You belongs to Lohar community which is SC in himachal, but you married in OBC Community so we also unable to issue the OBC Certificate.

means they are not issuing any one legal SC/OBC  certificate.due to this confussion they reject my nominated for election.

i was participating in election with my old OBC certficate from (parrental base) MAYKA side.

Learning

4 Replies

Srinivas Reddy K (Advocate)     26 May 2017

once a girl is married, her cast will the same as her husband, irrespective of her caste before marriage.  Caste will also change once married, similiar to surname

Ashwani Kumar   26 May 2017

But as per my knowledge cast of a girl is consider parrental base.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     26 May 2017

caste cant be changed by marriage.she will belong to the same obc category

1 Like

iramkhan22   07 November 2017

Actually i want to know about cast certificate which is legal form and i thought we should have proper knowledge about it. I felt there are a lot of legal forms which information we don't have which is not fair. As educated people we must have information about all legal forms which as responsible citizen must have in every country.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register