Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tauseef   15 May 2017

Can the sale deed of the land made on bond paper of 100 Rupee?

I purchased a land (plot) in Andrapredesh, Anantpura Taluk for 75k in March 2016, I received a sale deed which was amended on 100rs bond paper, please can any one advise is 100rs bond acceptable ?

Thanks 

Learning

11 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 May 2017

Sale deed is one of the most valuable legal documents in a purchase or sale of a property. A sale deed is drafted by legal draftsman on a non-judicial stamp paper of the requisite value as prescribed by stamp act of the particular state concerned. Today, in many States including Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, the stamp papers are available up to the value of Rs.100/- only. The parties shall use 5-6 Non-Judicial stamp papers and remaining amount shall be paid through challan system (AP)

tauseef   15 May 2017

Thanks a lot for the prompt response, I really apprechiate your adivse in this regards.

Thanking you aonce again

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 May 2017

NO. It is not.

It has be registered in O/o Registering Authority.

1 Like

‘Buyer Beware’.

It applies to property deals.

It is better to get proper legal opinion from a local counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/property/civil matters and well versed with local rules/laws and latest notifications etc ............ ‘

1 Like

It may cost you some FEE but it can defend your hard earned monies and long term interest.

1 Like

tauseef   15 May 2017

Can any one help in this matter who ever is in the same state i can then send the scan copie of the deed, fees can be deposited to the bank account

Thanks 

It is not a difficult task.

Visit Tehsildar Office, Senior Document Writers ( Vasika Nawees) there , Local Courts complex and ask about  local counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/property/civil matters and well versed with local rules/laws and latest notifications etc ............ ‘

The senior Vasika Nawees can tell you about the worth of the document that you carry.

Instead of asking at online portals show it locally.

Inquiring and finding local counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/property/civil matters and well versed with local rules/laws and latest notifications etc ...........is not difficult. 

Why are you not trying locally!

Ye koi mushkil kaam nahin hai!

tauseef   15 May 2017

I belongs to Karwar, Karnataka, I took this property through my Cousin brother who stays in Banglore, even he has taken some plots. I have no idea about that place, i had taken that property for a long term investnment.

Moreover i currently stay in Dubai, it is very difficult for me to go Andra pradesh, if i can get any local Advocate contact details i can get in touch with him to do so.

It could be an agreement to sell.

There are  unlimited threads at LCI mentioning the seller made agreement to sell with many persons and fleeced them.

It is also not clear if the title is clear or not.

Proper legal opinion is suggested and reiterated. 

If you wish you can use the search option at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/lawyers_search/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register