Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nisha Patel (N.A.)     05 May 2017

Change of judge when order date was nearer

Hi,

My case of divorce is going on through 1.5 years. My husband never appeared and it was moving exparte.  My next date of hearing is 12th May and It was confirmed by my lawyer that on that date Judge will order the divorce as all the stages till final argument is over now.

Now today I got to know by my lawyer that the judge is transferred to some other city since last 2 days.  My date is next week on 12th and then after vacations are there. What should be done now?  Will a new judge will come and will order or he will take his own time?  What if no judge will be appointed till 12th?

This is really rubbish as court is taking our time as no value.  

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 May 2017

The apex court had said it would not tolerate the “logjam” in judges’ appointment and would intervene to “fasten accountability as the justice delivery system is collapsing”.

1 Like

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     06 May 2017

Trasnfer of judges will not vitiate any proceedings, so wait for your turn, judges need some time to get into case as you said it is expartie proceedings things will move fast.

1 Like

c.thomas noble (Lawyer)     06 May 2017

Yes,judge Will take some time but in your case is exparte one, It is not contested one, Hence, Order will be passed within one or two hearings(by my opinion). Don't depress be patient whereas everything in law is challengeable it takes some time but finally the aggrived definitely got justice. 

1 Like

Nisha Patel (N.A.)     11 May 2017

Thank You all for your reply.

BTW the next date is 12th and judge is till 10th.  Will the old judge will make the arrangement for order or new judge will give the order?  

As it is exparte there is nothing to be contested and all things are submitted on paper.  Just order is pending.

Originally posted by : autohide4u
Atleast judiciary is giving you some value by hearing your case. Most people (even friends and relatives) don't have time to listen to divorce sob-stories.

I toh hope k judiciary do not intervene in our personal matter and let us live our life our way.smiley

c.thomas noble (Lawyer)     11 May 2017

Old judge won't make any arrangements,new judge alone pronounce the order.as I said earlier it takes one or two hearings,since your case is exparte one if it is contested definitely takes time.be patient.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register