Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shireen shaikh   02 May 2017

Property issue

Hello,

I wand an expert advise on the below matter.

We are a Muslim Family. My Father in law has been died with no Will. Now Brother-in-law and Mother-in-Law are telling my husband and me to leave the house. And for that my Mothe-in-Law is giving us the mental pressure. What should we do now?

Please help us to resolve this issue. We will be greatful if theres anything in Law to get partition or something like that to spend a peaceful life.

Waiting for the advises from all the experts.....

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 May 2017

The share of all legal heirs is as per personal law that applies to your sect/sub-sect.

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 May 2017

Your husband can file an injuction petition in civil courts for your rights on the property. Meet a good civil practiced lawyer.

1 Like

shireen shaikh   02 May 2017

Thank you for your suggestions Mr. Rama and Mr. Kumar.

But I want to confirm whether there is any provision for elder Son to get his share or not in Muslim Law while Mother is alive and while she do not wish to give him his share.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 May 2017

The share of all legal heirs is as per personal law that applies to your sect/sub-sect.

e.g; Sunni,Shia………………..

Son should have a share.

Local counsels specializing in revenue/property/civil matters and well versed with personal law that applies in your case can advise you the best.

Even scholars of your community can guide you.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 May 2017

Same Query:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Property-issue-640126.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register