LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Important domestic violence judgement - dv need to be proved

Domestic Violence need to be proved, only then can relief be granted.

Please check judgement attached herein.

Convey thanks by clicking on Like button here or on my profile page

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=84464

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

Domestic violence to be proved.

Attached File : 84464 20170309104103 1031305500 domestic violence to be proved.pdf downloaded: 209 times
2 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : autohide4u
I gave thanks to Ms Usha Kapoor. I hope Helping Hand does not mind sharing the thanks with other esteemed experts.

Helping Hand does not mind you conveying thanks to other members but is wondering Teri g@@nd mein ungli kab kiya main jo ab tak khujli horahi he tere ko? laugh

1 Like

(Guest)

Originally posted by : Helping Hand !

Helping Hand does not mind you conveying thanks to other members but is wondering Teri g@@nd mein ungli kab kiya main jo ab tak khujli horahi he tere ko? 

Prima facie IPC 377 case is being made out from statement of Helping Hand. Better apply AB as soon as possible. 

What is your problem madam.  Why do you keep medling with my posts on the forum?  Neither do I know you, nor do you know me.  Here and there you keep passing below the belt remarks against my posts.  This only shows your mental health is not proper.  Koi acche se doctor ko dikhao, apna frustration kahi aur dikhao madam, mujhpe nahi.   Please refrain from interfering with my posts and comments.

(Guest)
Been seeing these sort of exchanges in both the experts section and here. Let's keep our discussions dignified guys. You are all very knowledgeable and experienced. Would be great if it is used for productive purposes and also give a decent image of LCI. Thank you for your understanding and services. Best wishes,

(Guest)

Helping Hand does not mind you conveying thanks to other members but is wondering Teri g@@nd mein ungli kab kiya main jo ab tak khujli horahi he tere ko? 

Prima facie IPC 377 case is being made out from statement of Helping Hand. Better apply AB as soon as possible. 

What is your problem madam.  Why do you keep medling with my posts on the forum?  Neither do I know you, nor do you know me.  Here and there you keep passing below the belt remarks against my posts.  This only shows your mental health is not proper.  Koi acche se doctor ko dikhao, apna frustration kahi aur dikhao madam, mujhpe nahi.   Please refrain from interfering with my posts and comments.

Helping hand ko khujli hoti hain to mujhe bahut maza aata hain.

Tujhe hand ki nahi, ungli ki zarurat he.. oops sorry tujhe toh ungli bas nahi aayega.. tujhe hand ki hi zarurat hogi laugh laugh

Ms. Usha Hegde (CEO)     24 July 2017

Thank you for sharing.

(Guest)

TFS..........................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register