Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Why Justice Department is over looking this issue?

Dear Advocates and Judiciary Members,

There is a separate Telangana issue is going on in Andhra Pradesh.

Any how our Law Minister Mr.V. Mauli is useless. But why Indian Judiciary is not involving in it?

If any MP or MLA want to resign from his/ her position they can send the letter either by fax or handing over letter to Speaker. For the same State Governer or President of India.

But UPA leader is collecting all the papers and making fools.

This type of Constitutional mistakes are going on why Justice Department is keeping quite and watching/ lisening the Music?

Those letter and faxes are valid to accept. Even the speaker duty to forward those letter to Governer or President.....????

Learning

57 Replies

(Guest)

Involment of judiciary arises when their is a constitutional crisis. 

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     26 December 2009

If what M.K.Gandhi, says is true, is it not the constitutional duty of the Prsident and the Governor to exercise their Constitutional Power before the involvement of the Judiciary?

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     26 December 2009

Mr. Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, MD

Depending on ones "Capacity & Capability",  one could file a P.I.L. in the respective court and sought relief for the aggrivances you feel is being imposed on the people.

Let us all know when you have filed the P.I.L.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

(Guest)

Please don't wait until I file the P.I.L.

It is a wake up call for Judiciary Department. How they acted on N.D. Tiwari's photos in Media Sir.

If people knows about the Judiciary system the lawyers and Judges must stand in the line for "......".

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     26 December 2009

What happened when Andhra MLAs submitted their letters of resignation to the Speaker of the Assembly?

Remember Speaker is one of them.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     26 December 2009

If MPs or MLAs resigned and heir resignation brought down the ruling party to minority is it not their duty as the representatives of the people the MPs or the MLAs to demand the President or the Governors to summon the House? And if the President or the Governors refused to summon the House to bid time for the ruling party for horse trading, in that case I am covinced that the only course is to approach the court.

(Guest)

In front of Indian Constitution what is Rajya Sabha and Lokha Sabha?

When the Judiciary system it self closed eyes who is there in India to put the step forward to question this funny system??????

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     26 December 2009

Can the court, under the Constitution, order President/Governor to do or not do certain things which are political in nature and subject to their satisfaction?

AYYALASOMAYAJULA MURALI (POSTAL ASSISTANT )     05 January 2010

my  case dary no 10424/2009 refered to dept of justice by the president of inda on 18.11.2009 so far no hustice for delibrate killing of human rights and for enforcement of all fundmetanl rights in the dept of posts since 1981 for remooval of bonded labour.

pl take up the issue to the notice to cji

murali ayyalasomayajula postal assitant waltair rs ho visakhpatnam 530004 andhrapradesh

mobile no 09290016534 mail id; murali_viswanadh@rediffmail.com

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     05 January 2010

You will get the diary number of as many letters as you write to the President. That is a normal clerical job. President has not time to decide clemency appeals and you are talking of a petition from a common man (Aam Admi). Actually admi has been turned into an aam (mango).

R.K.SUNDERRAJ (LAWYER HUBLI,KARNATAKA)     12 January 2010

Yes I agree with Anil Agrawal's views

girishankar (manager)     16 January 2010

Dear Sirs,

Please dont discourage Mr.AYYALASOMAYAJULA MURALI please guide him as a proffesonalist............

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     16 January 2010

I am sorry. I am no no empty promises. We are surrounded by sharks and are getting eaten up one by one.

Justice? Which justice Department?

girishankar (manager)     16 January 2010

Dear sirs,

I am wondering who's Goin to tie bell in the CAT'S Neck ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register