LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SHYAMSUNDER BUBNA (ADVISOR)     16 November 2009

PUBLIC INTEREST LITIGATION FOR CORRUPTION IN CO-OP DEPT

REQUIRE ADVOCATE TO FILE PUBLIC INTEREST LITIGATION IN BOMBAY HIGH COURT FOR CORRUPTION IN CO-OPERATIVE DEPT FROM LEVEL OF PEONS - DY/ASST REGISTRARS - JT REGISTRARS - REGISTRAR - SECRETARY TO DEPT. - AND CABINET MINISTER FOR CO-OPERATION AND MARKETING IN MAHARASHTRA STATE THROUGH THEIR AGENTS WHO APPEARS BEFORE THEM AND MANAGES (MATTER MAY PERTAINS FOR REGISTRATION OF CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETIES AND/OR HEARING OF MATTER FILED BEFORE THEM

IN LAW OTHER THAN ADVOCATES NO OTHER PERSON CAN APPEAR IN SEVERAL MATTERS AS A CONSTITUTED ATTORNEY  BEFORE ANY AUTHORITY

IN THIS DEPT THERE ARE SOME OF THE AGENTS WHO APPEARS FOR SEVERAL SOCIETIES AND WHICH CAN BE ASCERTAINED FROM ORDERS PASSED BY THE SAID AUTHORITIES FROM TIME TO TIME

IF ANY ONE AGREES PLEASE CONTACT SHYAMSUNDER BUBNA 9820272173

Learning

22 Replies

Kanaksinh P.Boda (Educationist/Lawyer)     16 November 2009

You are right Bubnaji.  One of my friends had to pay money through a middlemen to get a favourable order form the dept. and things did not stop there. He is still paying money for getting the said order implemented. -Regards-Mr.Boda.

1 Like

Darshan Sharma (Lawyer-cum-detective)     16 November 2009

You better contact  S.P.CBI ACB MUMBAI to expose and bring such culprits to book with copy to  PM Office, South Block, New Delhi instead of PIL which requires irrefutable evidence to admit PIL.

I HAVE SUFFICIENT EVIDENCE TO PROVE THE SAME AS I MADE THE APPLICATION UNDER RTI ACT AND RECEIVED VAGUE REPLIES THOUGH THE SECRETARY LEVEL OF MANTRALAYA OF MAHARASHTRA DIRECTED THE CULPRITS TO SUPPLY THE DOCUMENTS BUT THE CULPRITS HAVE NOT CARED.

PREVIOUSLY I CONTACTED PERSONNALY IN MEETING TO THE ACB MUMBAI WHEN RETIRED LATE MR. VIRKAR WAS ON DUTY BUT NO CARE WAS TAKEN AT THE MEETING

I HAVE COMPLETE EVIDENCE AND I REQUIRE THE ADVOCATE TO FILE PIL AS ADVOCATES ALSO FEARS AS THEY MAY HAVE THEIR CLIENTS MATTERS BEFORE THE SAID AUTHORITIES. 

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     16 November 2009

Principal Secretary in the Coop Dept of Maharashtra Government himself writes letter to Cooperation Commissioner about dereliction of duty of a Dy Registrar. He does not reply. You can draw your own conclusion. Information obtained under RTI and not received has no meaning for PIL. Hard evidence is needed. I tell you one thing. I have myself complained to Governor, CM, ACB, Cooperation Secretary and CBI and nothing ever has happened. Two years have passed. They have thrown the complaints into the waste paper basket. 

Still if you have faith in the system, go ahead. A stay was granted at the cost of Rs.50000. The same stay was vacated by the same man for Rs.150000. What are we talking about?

2 Like

I ALSO HAVE EXPERIENCE OF SENDING COPIES TO CM GOVERNOR SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT BUT IN VAIN BUT SOME TIME THEY REPLIES THE TRUTH WHICH HAPPENED WITH ME ALSO AND I HAVE FULL EVIDENCE IF ANY ADVOCATE HELPS ME IN DRAFTING PETITION

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     18 November 2009

India is reeking with corruption and courts know it. Nothing will come out of PIL.  Hundreds of them are filed and rejected. May be one in one million is taken up. One such application was Anna Hazare's Telgi stamp paper scam. 

But Laloo's fodder scam, Mayawati's Taj Corridor scam, Bofors etc. have not seen the light of the day so far though many years have passed and will pass. See Koda is roaming free after looting Jharkhand. The temerity: contesting election both he and his wife. Law? Seen Manu Sharma's case. Law may be one but its application is not uniform. 

SHYAMSUNDER BUBNA (ADVISOR)     18 November 2009

WE HAVE TO TRY BEST ONLY I WANT SUPPORT OF PUBLIC AS WELL AS LAWYERS THEN I WILL BE READY TO FIGHT UPTO SUPREME COURT TILL I ALIVE.  LET US HOPE GOOD FOR PUBLIC INTEREST ONLY.

IT DEPENDS ON THE PERSON WHO FIGHTS FOR PUBLIC INTEREST AN MAY NOT  BRIBED BY THE CULPRITS.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     08 January 2010

Without discouraging you, the judgement will come in the next generation.

RAJ KISHORE VAISH (TEACHER CITIZEN OF INDIA)     15 January 2010

HON'BLE CITIZEN'S

GET THE COPY OF JUDGEMEMT PASSED BY SUPREME COURT OF INDIA IN THE CONTEMPT PITITION NO.203 OF 1996 IN THE MATTER OF RAJ KISHORE VAISH  V/S THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF INDIA AND OTHERS(FEW JUDGES OF HIGH COURT) DO ANY CRIME , ANY CORRUPTION  NOBODY CAN PUNISH YOU TILL THE ABOVE NOTED JUDGEMENT IS LIVE  ...........IN INDIA.

RAJ KISHORE VAISH

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     17 January 2010

'IN LAW OTHER THAN ADVOCATES NO OTHER PERSON CAN APPEAR IN SEVERAL MATTERS AS A CONSTITUTED ATTORNEY  BEFORE ANY AUTHORITY' - it is not perfect. any body can appear before the court in his/her own case. he/she can appear upto SC no problem for it.

mr anil agrawal is partially right but it is one side of the coin, the other side is sp rathore case. today we know about,  Anna Hazare's Telgi stamp paper scam,Laloo's fodder scam; Mayawati's Taj Corridor scam; Bofors; & Koda case; Manu Sharma's case. some people are fighting against corruption round the clock. mr anil agrawal is also one of them. therefore mr bubna go ahead. we are with you. if you can afford a lawyar then it is best, but if you can't , then also start PIL.. you may draft yourself also. we will help you so far it is possible. please go ahead.

Lilly rose (n/a)     17 January 2010

HON'BLE CITIZEN'S

GET THE COPY OF JUDGEMEMT PASSED BY SUPREME COURT OF INDIA IN THE CONTEMPT PITITION NO.203 OF 1996 IN THE MATTER OF RAJ KISHORE VAISH  V/S THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF INDIA AND OTHERS(FEW JUDGES OF HIGH COURT) DO ANY CRIME , ANY CORRUPTION  NOBODY CAN PUNISH YOU TILL THE ABOVE NOTED JUDGEMENT IS LIVE  ...........IN INDIA.

RAJ KISHORE VAISH

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM MR.VAISH? WHAT IS THAT GREAAT GRATE JUDGMENT IT IS? HOW THAT GREAT JUDGMENT IS SO GREAT, GREATER AND GREATEST? IS THAT JUDGMENT SO HELPFUL TO MAKE INDIA ANOTHER USA OR UK? WHY ARE YOU PUTTING YOUR BORING MATTER IN EVERY THREAD?

1 Like

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     17 January 2010

I have tried and tried and have been unable to lay my hand on that judgement - in none of the website it is posted. What it contains is still shrouded in mystery. I was told by Mr. Vaish that the judgement was delivered on 29/3/1996 by Justice S.P. Kurudkar of Supreme Court. The information proved my efforts fruitless in locating the judgement.

I must however mention that SC has laid down many guidelines for Government and police and each one of them is flouted with impunity. SC does not lay down law. What will it do to eradicate corruption? We seem to be barking up the wrong tree.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     18 January 2010

Mr. Vaish

Your posting ahout Ms. Lily Rose is utterly in bad taste. Please don't digress from the points raised by her. You may not agree with her point of view but you can't adopt an aggressive posture in describing a member. Remember what that giant of thinker Rousseau said 2 centuries ago:

" I donot agree with you. But, I shall defend your right to disagree with me till my death."

Are we civilized society or are we living in a Jungle Raj?

1 Like

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     18 January 2010

Thanks to Mr Agrawal,

Mr vaish's posting is indecent.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register