LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

IwanttoKnow (NA)     22 February 2017

Interim maintainance without respondent

How much time does It take to get the interim order For maintainance in crpc 125 if the respondent doesn\'t show up at hearings ?

Learning

13 Replies

Kamal Dixit (Lawyer in Thane District Court Mumbai Thane)     22 February 2017

If respondent or lawyer  not present in court for  hearing, not say file ,case may Ex-party with interim order.then applicant canbe attached property for all pending  interim amoount.canbe court issued warrant & send jail for recovery of amount from respondents

1 Like

If his lawyer is present? Will it be ok?

If his lawyer is present? Will it be ok?

IwanttoKnow (NA)     23 February 2017

Ok thanks sir !

stanley (Freedom)     23 February 2017

Originally posted by : Kamal Dixit
If respondent or lawyer  not present in court for  hearing, not say file ,case may Ex-party with interim order.then applicant canbe attached property for all pending  interim amoount.canbe court issued warrant & send jail for recovery of amount from respondents

Yeah case can be Ex-party .If husband has no property than what are they going to attach . at the most BW  than NBW. Than if husband has disappeared and settled elsewhere you will get nothing .laugh

@ Author 

Nowdays students , Handicapped , Blind people also work . Its better to stop being greedy and pick up a job and work rather than becoming a modern day Beggar trying to abstract money from your husband .

Is stanley a lawyer or a person with opinions? If later, Kindly excuse me and please let the learned lawyers of the group advice me. Thanks in apprehension

(Guest)

Madam,

Please DONT READ THIS REPLY EITHER.

Originally posted by : Qwerty

How much time does It take to get the interim order

For maintainance in crpc 125 if the respondent doesn\'t show up at hearings ?

5 minutes.  Its obvious that your advocate is not up to the mark or else it womt take more than 6  minutes to get IA orders.  I advise you to change advocate.  If you happen to be in Bangalore, you can avail my services by contacting me,

(Guest)
Is stanley a lawyer or a person with opinions? If later, Kindly excuse me and please let the learned lawyers of the group advice me. Thanks in apprehension

Stanley is someone who has fought all his cases by himself without taking help of advocate and won them too.  So his advices you can take seriously.  You may not read this reply too of mine.  Paint your glasses with black paint on lower portion so that you wont read my replies.laugh

Originally posted by : Helping Hand !

another option would be for YOU to stop responding like already respectfully asked! 

your bullies are not being considered anyway. please leave my thread sir? thank you!

Stanley is someone who has fought all his cases by himself without taking help of advocate and won them too.  So his advices you can take seriously.  You may not read this reply too of mine.  Paint your glasses with black paint on lower portion so that you wont read my replies.

stanley (Freedom)     23 February 2017

" Qwerty Points: 64

I've got divorced and got my share of property from foreign court. Can I still claim monthly maintainance under crpc 125 from India ?  

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Maintainance-after-divorce-147230.asp "

@ author : How Greedy can you be . Inspite of getting your share of property from a Foreign court you are still seeking to claim maintenance under CRPC 125 . laugh

Why CRPC 125  you can file DV case also for maintenace  and than HMA 24 for Maintenance if you are married under Hindu Marriage act . Than you can search another Bakra file 498 A , DV and HMA 24 and seek settlement from him ,devilcheeky 

ROTFL 

Your husband is smarter than you from your posts i can see that he is well advised 

Sure; will take your advice, but constructively for my well being and will disregard the intention behind you giving it! Cheers!

Sure; will take your advice, but constructively for my well being and will disregard the intention behind you giving it! Cheers!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register