LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MANISH KUMAR   07 February 2017

WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW

Hello my name is manish from ROHTAK HARYANA. I was serving in PRECISION COMPONENTS from last 1.5 years in ROHTAK.on 22 NoNovv 2016 i went to company and suddenly M.D came to me and said DONT COME TO COMPANY GO TO YOUR HOME.I ASKED HIM SIR WHAT IS FAULT????HE SAID JUST GET OUT OF MY COMPANY.BUT HE GAVE ME MY 21 DAYS SALLERY.BUT AFTER 22ND NOV.2016 I DID NOT GET ANY JOB PLZ SUGGEST ME WHAT SHOULD I DO ???????

Learning

7 Replies

Dr. Atul [9013898936] (Lawyer, Scholar)     07 February 2017

THE ONLY TRUE WISDOM IS IN KNOWING YOU KNOW NOTHING.

SOCRATES

1 Like

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     07 February 2017

You can surely challenge the termination and seek reinstatment and backwages. 

If you are a 'workman' you have labour court/ industrial tribunals for you. Please tell us the nature of your job along with nature of your company with its strength etc. 

Legal remedies are available for the illegal termination but not can be done legally for not getting any job after 22nd Nov. 

MANISH KUMAR   08 February 2017

I was a QUALITY SUPERVISOR.company makes brake cam and strength is 80 workers

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 February 2017

Visit local counsel specializing in labor/service matters and show appointment letter and give inputs in person on duties on record.

The employer should have provided with speaking termination order, notice pay.

Did employer charge you ever on any count; misconduct/loss and issue any memo, stinker, show cause notice?

Did you sign any FnF/No dues?

Are you a member of any employee’s/trade unions? They can support and help you.

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     09 February 2017

If you want to challenge your illegal termination under labour law, then :

1. The please elaborate the duties of Quality Supervisor? Were you in an admininstrative or supervisory role (not to any machine)? Did you have power to appoint, terminate any employer or issue show cause/ charge sheet or to sign check? If not, then you can file a case against your employer.

2. Write a letter to your employer stating that a> your service has been temrinated w.e.f..... b>the company has not paid the salary from ...... till date c> you are still unemployed d> demand for reinstatement and backwages. (If required get this letter drafted by any professional/ lawyer). Send it through registered/ speed post as it is very vital.

3. Wait for 1-2 weeks, if there is no response, simply raise a dispute before the labour commissioner. 

4. The labour commissioner will try to settle the dispute, if he fails, then you can lodge the case before the labour court. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 February 2017

Depending upon your coverage by ambit of Labor Laws you can agitate before Labor court or Civil Court.

Vipin Sain   12 February 2017

THE ONLY TRUE WISDOM IS IN KNOWING YOU KNOW NOTHING. SOCRATES

Badri ki dulhaniya lyrics

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register