LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tuhin Kumar Chakrabarti   03 February 2017

Policy regarding leave

If anyone is not having enough leave into his / her account , and if he /she fells sick and admitted to hospital , say for 22 days. The number of days absent will be treated as LWP ( Leave without pay ). But is there any rule that when LEAVE ( Earned Leave - EL )will be credited to his/her account in the following year, again 1 leave will be debited for every 10 days of absent. For above case for 22 days of absent on account of his hospitalisation 2 days extra leave will be deducted ? I think it is a double punishment for the same offence. Once 22 days LWP and again 2 more days deducted when leave is credited to his/her account. Pls. write to me in details , if possible with ref. to section. Thanks.

Learning

20 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 February 2017

What was your designation and nature of duties as per appointment letter?

You are in which state?

For how many months you have worked?

What is this establishment; Commercial, Industrial?

What is its line of business?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 February 2017

You have asked this query in the form of a question paper set in departmental promotion examination and is without:-

1. even stating whether the query is regarding an emplpoyee of central state deptt PSU/authonomous body or local body.
  2. intimating what is your role in the matter.

1 Like

Tuhin Kumar Chakrabarti   04 February 2017

The Query is relating to a Central PSU. 

The role in the matter is that , I am the victim. Actually I had worked in many PSUs where these type of rule is not there , but over here I joined recently and found the new rule.

Pls. reply me at your earliest.

Thanks.

now you are deciding to give facts on instalement basis.

It is your choice.

You are still silent :-

1. whether it is central /state PSU
  2. whether has adopopted central/state Leve rules or framed own rules by solution.
  3. in what way you are victim and what are facts of the case.

kindly do not expect experts here to use their precious time in solving riddles.

From given facts it appears that the PSU is following leave rules of the govt.

If one was on leave without pay and did not earna any wages for 22 days then how can he earn all the 15 days of EL in that half year.

givng EL credit for the whole  half years will be irregular.  It has to be reduced @1 EL per 11 days of without pay.

No injustice apparent on given facts.

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 February 2017

Mr. Sudhir Kumra has explained.

(Guest)

Mr. Dooba,

If Mr. Sudhir Kumar has already explained, what is the relevance of your response by merely stating, "Mr. Sudhir Kumra has explained"? Do you feel that Mr. Tuhin Kumar has not seen Mr. Sudhir Kumar's response to his query or he is a child to have not understood that Mr. Sudhir Kumar has explained or not?

As of your very bad habit, it has become evident that you can't resist making your undue appearance against any query, when even you don't know ABC of the issue!

By the way, WHY YOU ARE AFRAID OF POSTING YOUR REAL NAME, PHOTO AND PLACE OF YOUR LOCATION IN YOUR PROFILE AT LCI?

1 Like

(Guest)

Mr.

Tuhin Kumar Chakrabarti

Your office has acted rightly as per the provisions of rules. So, Shri Sudhir Kumar has apprised you of the existing provision of the leave rules of the Government appropriately.

Tuhin Kumar Chakrabarti   07 February 2017

Thank you Sir for your kind explanation. I got my answer.

Tuhin Kumar Chakrabarti   07 February 2017

Sir,

I am not a child ,but a Visually Handicapped person . It is very difficult for me to check the mail everyday and response. Sorry if I had made any mistake.

Thanks.

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 February 2017

Dear LCI querist @ Tuhin Kumar Chakrabarti

Regret to know that you are visually impaired.

Dear LCI querist @ Tuhin Kumar Chakrabarti,

P. S. DHINGRA: sssfi2016@gmail Email at: sssfi2016@gmail.com 
https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=60926

( Poora Soora Dooba, Poora Soor Dooba, Parvez Sharif Dhingra, Phafij Sayed Dhingra or whatever else..............)

Who is a habitual offender, abuser, poser, pretender, ...............stalking, loitering, at LCI for almost 10 years years....................whose ID was blocked and is now loitering with new ID mentioned above.............

You may go thru threads placed by LCI under his profile.

He can at the most do some spelling errors.

The photo of nearly 80 years old man that he has pasted is allure unsuspecting querists for FEE.

Dear LCI querist @ Tuhin Kumar Chakrabarti,

P. S. DHINGRA: sssfi2016@gmail Email at: sssfi2016@gmail.com 
https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=60926

( Poora Soora Dooba, Poora Soor Dooba, Parvez Sharif Dhingra, Phafij Sayed Dhingra or whatever else..............)

You may go thru the threads and find how he behaves when employee is some other condition ; say pregnant woman ………………….etc

The picture of nearly 80 years old man is a faced and he  as has thick HIDE  (thick skinned: Motee Chamree) and has shameless animal like instincts, (Dangar :::::https://shabdkosh.raftaar.in/Meaning-of-DANGAR-in-Hindi)

Then he has Zannanra traits.

He behaves as if he is my estranged Zannani ( Teewin; wife) whom I have left to lurch.

He and his few Co-sharers ( Chamachaa/touts) litter at LCI to allure unsuspecting querists.

I am sending you names of some seasoned/LCI experts that are from your community and near you.

They have been thorough gentlemen and have helped many querits.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 February 2017

@ Mr Kumar Doab

@ Mr PS Dhingra

I request both of you to kinjdly retain using such language on open forum.  You can insult each other through PM.  The querist are not ocming here to participate in debate such language.  In case the experts find that wrong has been done to a person he can be shown the right legal remedy.  In case it is felt tht the queirst is himself is wrong doer he can be cautioned of the  adverse consequences he is likely to face.

Whenever I felt I had expressed agreement or diagreement on the views expressed both by Mr Dhingra and Mr Kumar Doab.  I however agreed not just because of reverance to any expert and when I disgree I do not do so because of hatred. 

I myself had pleasure of receiving agreement or disagreement from both the seasoned experts. I always aboided being hurt and always avoidied hurting.

I know I am nobody to throw myself as role model but I have a right to express dismay on the events.

I feel hurt by the language Mr Dhingra uses for Mr Kumar Doab.

I feel hurt by the language Mr Kumar Doab uses for Mr Dhingra .

I could have never felt hurt had I not carried respect for both of them.

Most of the sernior members are logging on early morning.

I am sorry if I have turned emotional or hurt any both of them.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register