LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arjun   28 December 2016

Producing court evidence and effects of the outcome

For one of the family case, i need to prove a person is to be a christian. From some of my friends i know a particular person is a christian. To prove that, i am being advised by few of my friends to pay the applicable fee at the court and invite the church priest to provide the list of christian under the church + details. When he the priest appears  at the court either 1) he can provide the list where the suspect is available as a christian with completion of all their religious formalities 2) priest can hide the info and save his person 3) the person is not listed in their books as a real case.

In such cases of 2 and 3, what will be my situation at the case? Judge will consider this as a negative point against me that i failed to prove something. Or judge will consider the reality that i tried to prove some point but unfortunately it didnt pass through hence it will be just ignored?

Can you please clarify the impacts / effects of such case?

Also, explain how i can prove a christian in the court as a christian? what are the formalities i should follow with or without the help of my lawyer?

Learning

6 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     29 December 2016

if u have your domesile certificate then it will solve all your problem.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     29 December 2016

There are separate identity public records that can not be challenged to show the religion.  Once it is recorded in public document, it is more than a documentary evidence.  Focus on those documents where one has to disclose the religion.

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     30 December 2016

First visit the church and find out whether his (her) name is borne in the register.  After satisfying that, move an application for summoning the father or any competent person along with that particular register to present as witness.  That will solve your problem.

1 Like

Arjun   02 January 2017

I need to prove the religion of other person as christian which is true to our knowledge. To prove to the court, i expect to submit a documental evidence since this case is a civil case on marriage issues. How can i get the christian's domecile certificate? where and who can ?

Arjun   02 January 2017

Can you please name such public documents and how to get them directly or legally??

Arjun   02 January 2017

Thank you sir.. Let me do that.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register