Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

K S Segar (Director)     14 January 2010

Admission without Transfer Certificate

I have two questions.

1. Is it legally possible in Tamizh Nadu to admit a student in the 4th std without producing TC ?

2. The student  is in 4th std.  he is transferred from one school to another. The schools are matric. schools.  The date of TC issued by the old school is 14-09-2009.  And the date of admission by the new school is 26-08-2009.  Is it legal? 

Kindly reply.

Thanking You.

Learning

4 Replies

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     14 January 2010

GET A TRANSFER CERTIFICATE WITH EFFECT OF TRANSFER FROM  26-08-2009. ISSUE OF T.C MAY BE ANY DATE I.E  14-09-2009. 

(Guest)

For Primary School admission no TC is required. Birth Certificate is compulsory. If issued TC better to rectifiy / correction in the TC.

Dilip Kumar Borah (Manager-Land)     14 January 2010

Date of issue of transfer certificate is immaterial, what matters is the date on which the transfer is effected.

janardhana (AGM)     08 October 2013

Sir, I have completed my Mtech in part time. Admission for Mtech in university was done through an educational trust, My transfer certificate was handed over to educational trust to submit to university. Due to misunderstanding between the trust and university we have been taken under university from 3rd semester. After completing my Mtech I have requested the university to issue my TC. University after checking found Original TC was not submitted by educational trust. Now university is blaming to get original TC from education trust, and when checked with Educational trust, they are not responding and also mentioning that they do not have the certificates with them. how to proceed pl help.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register