Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venu gopal   28 December 2016

Need your suggestions

Hi Sir/Madam,

my name is venu gopal from vijayawada -Andhrapradesh,

i need your help for marring my beloved we are in relationship since 7 years so we want to marry and live together but the problem is we have different  taglines (CASTE) so please tell me is there anyway to asking protection from our parents and convence them for my marriage .

i have a job and she also have job  we both are 22years old so please send me your suggestions to my mail ID venu90145@gmail.com .

Thanks&reguards 

venu gopal 

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : venu gopal
Hi Sir/Madam,

my name is venu gopal from vijayawada -Andhrapradesh,

i need your help for marring my beloved we are in relationship since 7 years so we want to marry and live together but the problem is we have different  taglines (CASTE) so please tell me is there anyway to asking protection from our parents and convence them for my marriage .

i have a job and she also have job  we both are 22years old so please send me your suggestions to my mail ID venu90145@gmail.com .

Thanks®uards 

venu gopal 

You contact jurisdiction police station of her area along with her, give a written complaint against your respective parents that thay are against your marriage.  They will take care of the rest and get you married in police station itself.

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     28 December 2016

First get married in a reputed temple that is having powers to issue marriage certificate immediately, produce the marriage certificate and file a petition to Supdt of Police, Krishna about the threats and provide your residential address, office address and enclose marriage certificate.  The threats are usual in every such marriage, and without depending on police only, parties must take adequate care themselves.  Now with advert of techonology, one can take care with their individual mobile.

1 Like

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     28 December 2016

Both are majors  and employed. Since your marriage is not agreed by your and her parents its better you go for register Marriage along with a certificate of marriage certification and also Request Home Ministry Officials of state to provide you police securitry against your  and her parents  who ARE THREATENING BOTH OF YOU AND ONCE YOU ARE MARRIED  REQUEST THE home MINISTRY OFFICIALS TO KEEP THE POLICE SECURITY FOR SOME MORE TIME.iF YOU  REQUEST  A POLICE SUPERINTENDENT ALSO YOU BOTH WOULD BE PROVIDED SECURITY.For  a stronger protection I suggested Home Ministery of State.If you appreciate  this answer please give me a  like on my profile.

1 Like

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     28 December 2016

Sir, Marriage certificates can be issued ONLY by Government officials, you are advised to register your marriage with a marriage registrar of your area, under Special Marriage Act, and get a valid marriage certificate, and then approach the police for protection if necessary. Good luck, Kishor Mehta
1 Like

Anirudha (Advocate)     28 December 2016

First both of you collect all your certificates, documents jewellery and other valuables and keep them in your custody. Then go to marriage registrar and register your marriage. Then talk to parents.
1 Like

venu gopal   28 December 2016

thank you madam

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register