LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shaik   24 December 2016

Regarding unfair registration

Hii sir,good afternoon to everyone. My query is about land registration.. We are 4 brothers and 1 sister. My father purchased a land of 10 acres in 80s. In that 10 acres,2 acres land registered to his son who is birth of second marriage.. and nearly 2.5 acres are registered on we 4 brothers and fixed our mother as a guardian.. remaining 5.5 acres land registered to our mother.. our dad passed away 25 years ago. Now,2 days back we came to know that our mother registered all the property to our eldest brother on sep,23,2016(91 days as on today). Is this will be legal? Is there any possible ways to gain our property? Please suggest us..... Waiting for your response..

Learning

8 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 December 2016

How was this land registered in the names of : Your father, then son from his second marriage, you 4 brothers, and then your mother's brother?

By which deed your mother was made a guardian?

Shaik   24 December 2016

Thank you for response..

My mother registered all the land to one of my brother.In document it mentioned that My mother transferred the land to him freely.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 December 2016

You have not replied to all points.

Regret unable to understand.

Better obtain copy of all documents and show these to a very able counsel specializing in revenue/property/civil matters.

1 Like

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     25 December 2016

I agree with Mr,KLumar Doab.Unless there is a prime document such as showing your mother as guardian to the extent of 2.5 acres to her sons you can't get ownership of that land trasferred toyou. Unless you get some back up deed of guardianship document we can't strengthen other sons case that their father had givev ownership rights to them throgh their mother as guardian.If you  APPRECIATE THIS ANSWER PLEASE GIVE MEA LIKE ON MY PROFILE.

1 Like

Shaik   25 December 2016

Hii,

We have 2 prime docs(one is 2.5 acres,another one is 5.5 acres) of our land.

1.the 2.5 acre will is written by our father in favour of all 4 sons by appointing our mother as a guardian cause some of us are minors at that time..We don't have any problem by 2.5 acre..aren't we?

2.The 5.5 acres land is in problem.. This land is registered on our mother at the time our dad purchased.. after that our mother written a will in favour of her 4 sons.We have the will Doc also,but now we came to know that our mother gifted that land to one of our brother . this happened 3 months ago. This is the issue.

Now can anyone suggest me that how to further in this scenario.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 December 2016

Dear Ms Usha Kapoor,

Thanks for agreeing with me.

Kindly correct the spellings of my name.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 December 2016

Which personal law applies in this case e.g; Hindu Succession laws?

Are you HIndu. Confirm!

Shaik   26 December 2016

we are Muslims

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register