Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

m sharma (It)     24 November 2016

Law for moral politizing to my wife' by her sister

Hi,

Could you please advice me, is there any law for moral politizing and brain washing by thrid person? My wife is totally blind to her sister, and whatever she tells, she believs against of me. As i did not come under my wife's dominated nature, she is offended to me and provoking my wife against of me, my negatives. And unfortunately my wife does not belief me, but belief her sister.

Is there any law to take actions against of my wife's sister? as it is creating lots of problem in my family and it is ruining day by day.

Learning

9 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     25 November 2016

How old is your wi8fe? If she is mature she w9l not come under the spell of her sister. Don't entertainhis syster much. Shower more love on your wife and create  a trus tbased relationship withher I ttsake stime bu tther i snothing wrong in investing you rprecious ti8me in creating feeling so flove and trust in th emind o fyour wife fo ryou. I fyou  appreciate this answer please convey my forum thanks  by clicking thanks.

2 Like

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     25 November 2016

How old is your wi8fe? If she is mature she w9l not come under the spell of her sister. Don't entertainhis syster much. Shower more love on your wife and create  a trus tbased relationship withher I ttsake stime bu tther i snothing wrong in investing you rprecious ti8me in creating feeling so flove and trust in th emind o fyour wife fo ryou. I fyou  appreciate this answer please convey my forum thanks  by clicking thanks.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     25 November 2016

Either get her out, or you can get out, and as the problem is personal in nature and as the differences are not in between the spouses.

(We have to blame our traiditon.  We do not want to throw blame on our kith and kin in any case, and always blame external forces are influencing)

ambrish (service)     25 November 2016

The answer of ms usha kapoor is right.  By asking a  legal advice on this you are hitting on wrong side. It is more of a relationship issues.

m sharma (It)     25 November 2016

hi all..thanks for reply and advice. i agree that its a personal, family related issues. also my wife is at 32 now. i tried to explain her the things smoothly..as i don't want to create disturbance in our family, as we also have a kid of 3yrs. i feel and scared, if we fight, he will suffer. but honestly telling, my wife is also arrogant and proudy. she became obessed to me and violent.. last week only she told me with voilent tone.. "don't tell anything about my sister". when i saw their conversation and told that's not good by her sister. her sister told her "salla tu hi unlucky hai with that black guy". i don't know how she wrote this.. as i am a normal coloured man, probably getting ego herself that she is a bit fair, that normal girl's colour. other that they have nothing to show ego to me, as their family bonding, family status in society, financial situation, education.. everything low than me, lower than my family. only one reason, i feel, they born in town, and i am basically from village area(born & brought up), though i am working now in bangalore and in an IT company with respectable position. 

If nothing work, i feel, i should go as per law to give a lesson to her sister..so that such woman never interfere in other family. i know, my wife is prime guilty for this. but she is totally blind and arrogant for her sister as well as her husband, though he is a fraud. 

so just wanted to know is there any LAW for this?

Thanks a lot again for all your help..

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     26 November 2016

It's not a legal problem, discuss the issue(s) threadbare with your wife, sister-in-law as well as your co-brother. Initially there will be retaliation which shall gradually subside and she (sis-in-law) shall behave normal.

(Guest)

Absolutely agree with above advises.  There is no legal recourse for this problem.  You just need to learn to manage the situation.  Good luck.

1 Like

m sharma (It)     28 November 2016

Thanks a lot to all of you for your advice and help. also spcl thanks to ''helping hand". i just wanted to confirm, whether is there any law.. as i have some solid proof also.. though it is a family issue, my wife is @32 now... i wanted to know the law system on it.. as my wife and her sister are bonded blindly. my wife is always favouring her sister even some wrong clear pts (having proof). 

so i feel, i have to think other way.. to control this, bcoz i am suffering from this day by day.. so whoever wrong, should get some punishment...whether it is me, or my wife or her sister...

THanks a lot to all once again..

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 November 2017

rasised same query at

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=144537&offset=1

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register