LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

estranged wife (Housewife)     21 November 2016

What happens after recovery warrant

Husband didnt give maintenance after passing of order . Recovery Warrant is issued in maintenance case,after i filed section 125(3).Next date is in first week of December,2016.What will happen now? I inquired from the local police station where husbands stays.They replied that  door of husband's house is locked and he is not in the city.They said husbands mobile is not reachable.(My husband stays in another city and case has been filed from city where i am residing at my parents house with my child).What should be done before next date in family court?

Learning

3 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     22 November 2016

Court isthere to summon your abscondinghusbnd to bring t the court  either by issuingbaialble warrant or non bailable arrest warrrant and issue recovery warrant of your rmaintenance. So no need to worry on that count.If you appreciate this answer please convey my forum thanks by clicking  thanks.

1 Like

Court isthere to summon your abscondinghusbnd to bring t the court  either by issuingbaialble warrant or non bailable arrest warrrant and issue recovery warrant of your rmaintenance. So no need to worry on that count.If you appreciate this answer please convey my forum thanks by clicking  thanks.

1 Like

Leave everything in court's hands and be calm.You are bound to get maintenance.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register