Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deep Sharma (owner)     21 October 2016

Wrong loan entry on property(maharashtra)

What Should One Do?, When A Wrong or Unrelated third party's loan Remarked on his property without any notification by city survey office(Land Record Office)

Learning

5 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 October 2016

First file RTI Application and get all certified copies of  documents against which such charge was created on property with all office notes.  Follow the website of public authority for knowing Public Information officer, format of application, payment of Rs.10/- RTI fee

Then come back with facts for proper guidance.

(Guest)

Saw this message now 

1) Get entire SI file under RTI 

2) Get certified order no. which made that entry

Further things require personal examination 

1 Like

Deep Sharma (owner)     21 November 2016

First of all thank you for replying to my problem As per instructions i have taken out all the certified copy of all papers including recovery officers order. I have examined some facts as follows: 1)the order doesnt my name or name of previous owner as borrower and guarantor 2)the order date:march-2014 & order executed on June-2016, in between there is no clarification for such long gap 3)No notification is sent to me by Tehsil office of this action What should i do. Next?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     21 November 2016

Enclose the attested copies (Not original) and complain to survey office and ask them to remove unauthorised entries from your properties record as immediately possible.

If the documents are obtained from City survey office, seek information under RTI as to how they have fabricated entry in your record when the certified copies are silent on the following aspects (as stated by you)

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     21 November 2016

Also file similar complaint to the financial institution's superior officer and mainly to Vigilance dept at Corporate level.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register