LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Divorce help

We are married for the last 6 years and we have a 5 year old daughter. We were living in a rented apartment and 10 months back we had a quarrel and she left me to her home. I have tried her number many times but she never picked up, she recently changed the number. We were connected in Facebook, recently she blocked me. I had sent a registered letter to her, that came back. I have gone to her home, she used to be with her brothers (parents expired). Nobody were there, I asked her neighbors about, but they do not know anything about. I have tried her brothers number, no reponse. Since she is not working, I have no idea where she is. Now, I am thinking about filing a divorce case. Please suggest if there is any option left.

Learning

12 Replies

mohan   02 November 2016

Go to police... alteast they will find her.. then do whatever you wish to do !! i find it tough to understand that NO ONE of her relatives, friends, cousins is not in your circle and no one is aware of her whereabouts. 

(Guest)
Originally posted by : mohan
Go to police... alteast they will find her.. then do whatever you wish to do !! i find it tough to understand that NO ONE of her relatives, friends, cousins is not in your circle and no one is aware of her whereabouts. 

Thank you for your reply,

Soon after marriage, we left for Mumbai, and there were no contact with her relatives. I know some of her friends, but they do not have her current contact number. I checked with some mutual friends if there is any update in Facebook. There is no update in Facebook too.

mohan   02 November 2016

am sure some hundred people would have attended your wedding. and for 4 years you would have been on touch with them and know where they live. Its not possible that all fo them have run away and are lost.  STILL, if thats the case, contact police. they will find her for you. 

and if you do not want to do that... sit and wait...and live your life as you want it. 

(Guest)
Originally posted by : mohan
am sure some hundred people would have attended your wedding. and for 4 years you would have been on touch with them and know where they live. Its not possible that all fo them have run away and are lost.  STILL, if thats the case, contact police. they will find her for you. 

and if you do not want to do that... sit and wait...and live your life as you want it. 

you do not understand, thank you for your time

(Guest)
All are against you. She has told everyone not to divulge details about her to u. 1. U file divorce. Take exparte orders while she is absconding. 2. She isn't dead. She is in the hiding. Filing missing complaint is another move. 3. Having 5 year daughter, she did like this, something is fishy. Check her old friends.

NANDKUMAR B SAWANT (ADVOCATE./LAWYER)     03 November 2016

SIR,

KINDLY NOTE THAT.

1. WIFE CHANGED ADDRESS AND NEW ADDRESS NOT KNOWN.YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER AGED.5 YEARS.

2. BEFORE FILING DIVORCE PETITION KINDLY CHECK WITH THE SCHOOL OF YOUR DAUGHTER FOR NEW ADDRESS. YOU WILL GET IT FROM SCHOOL. YOU MAY TRY TO RESOLVE THE DISPUTE IF POSSIBLE AND THEN YOU MAY FILE FOR DIVORCE PL.NOTE.

SHARAD CHANDRA DANEJ (Asstt. Manager)     03 November 2016

Mr Leo,

I find it strange that after 10 months you have no traces of your wife and daughter. Even your wife didnot return. She has blocked all ways to reach her. There must be some strong reason that she is not responding. Put in more efforts to trace her out and donot hurry about divorce.

Once you meet her then the problem between you both can be sorted out with the elders in both the familities. If this does not, then you can have your own ways if that suits you both.

Hope you like this. If yes just click on thumbs up icon below my LCI profile.

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Gyan Prakash
All are against you. She has told everyone not to divulge details about her to u. 1. U file divorce. Take exparte orders while she is absconding.
2. She isn't dead. She is in the hiding. Filing missing complaint is another move.
3. Having 5 year daughter, she did like this, something is fishy. Check her old friends.

Thank you for your reply.

I am checking with her friends too, but none have idea about her.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : NANDKUMAR B SAWANT
SIR,

KINDLY NOTE THAT.

1. WIFE CHANGED ADDRESS AND NEW ADDRESS NOT KNOWN.YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER AGED.5 YEARS.

2. BEFORE FILING DIVORCE PETITION KINDLY CHECK WITH THE SCHOOL OF YOUR DAUGHTER FOR NEW ADDRESS. YOU WILL GET IT FROM SCHOOL. YOU MAY TRY TO RESOLVE THE DISPUTE IF POSSIBLE AND THEN YOU MAY FILE FOR DIVORCE PL.NOTE.

Thank you for your reply.

I have checked with the school authorities, they said, they do not have any idea as the child was not coming to school since the incident took place.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : SHARAD CHANDRA DANEJ
Mr Leo,

I find it strange that after 10 months you have no traces of your wife and daughter. Even your wife didnot return. She has blocked all ways to reach her. There must be some strong reason that she is not responding. Put in more efforts to trace her out and donot hurry about divorce.

Once you meet her then the problem between you both can be sorted out with the elders in both the familities. If this does not, then you can have your own ways if that suits you both.

Hope you like this. If yes just click on thumbs up icon below my LCI profile.

There could be some reason, whatever escaping from something is not a good idea. If she do not want to live together, better part, or resolve issues and come back. Here, I am with no idea where she is. Do RCR help??? What I think is if I file RCR or Divorce, she will file DV and 498A, then again trouble. Please suggest

(Guest)
I couldn't read your mind Mr.singh....elope with my daughter? Understand the meaning of the word elope. And who the hell is us here? Do not come with bullsh*t, you eat that sh*t b*st*rd sardar

Rajendiran (Business)     10 November 2016

I think your wife is great .. as she did not resort any legal moves to avenge you.

There are lot of questions like , Why , How , where , whatif ? for which only you know the answer.

For now you can proceed for a complaint in police station of missing spouse and child case.

Your wife is missing and you are thinking about divorce, not a straight thinking.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register