LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

estranged wife (Housewife)     29 October 2016

Meaning of "incomplete" in case status of highcourt website

maintenance order under sec 24 passed by family court.I appealed in highcourt .It has been six months.I checked on net.It is showing status as "incomplete"and next date given by peshi clerk in november,2016.Lawyer told me summon not served.what should be done to get summon served?Please guide.

Learning

10 Replies

(Guest)
That your advocate should tell. If I or anyone else suggest, will you go n ask ur advocate to do this this? No. Even if u, ur advocate won't listen to u. Nobody will. Hence request your advocate to get summons served, he already knows how to get it dunn. He might be just expecting some more fees.

(Guest)
That your advocate should tell. If I or anyone else suggest, will you go n ask ur advocate to do this this? No. Even if u, ur advocate won't listen to u. Nobody will. Hence request your advocate to get summons served, he already knows how to get it dunn. He might be just expecting some more fees.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     30 October 2016

YOU CAN ISSUE SUMMONS IN MANY WAYS. THROGH NEWS PAPER ADVERTISEMENTS, THJROUGH COURT ISSUED BAILABLE  WARRANTS AND NON BAIALLBL ARREST WARANTS AND IF NONE OF THESE RESULTS IN HER APPEARANCE IN COURT THE COURT MAY HEAR YOUR CASE  EXPARTE.If you appreciate this answwer please click   the thank you button on  this  forum.

1 Like

estranged wife (Housewife)     30 October 2016

I have already paid full fee that he asked.Mr Gyanprakash if you are a lawyer please let me know what can be done now.I will ask my lawyer to do that.If he dosent do that ,atleast i will know that my lawyer is not being sincere and hire another one.

(Guest)
Thanks only to usha kapoor? To be frank. All relief laws for women are just eye wash. It's like serving kheer in plates to cranes. Running behind court you will waste life. Instead of this u should have used golden goose method.
1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     30 October 2016

Why is that the summon is not served! 

estranged wife (Housewife)     30 October 2016

Mr.P .Venu my lawyer just tells me that summon has not been served.He says husband is not taking it.

(Guest)

Agree with Shri Gyan Prakash. Doctor or advocate, nobody will agree with second opinion, or with the patient or the client advising them. You can get information from forums like these, and only if you are fighting case party in person all the suggestions given by various advocates and legal advisors will be of help you as you yourself can put to use the information or advice that is given here. Just for your information I am putting this here.

When party is not accepting summons, next thing to do is,

1.  File application to court asking newspaper notification one national and one local for three days on equal interval.  Check which newspaper usually carries such notice from Family Court.

2.  After publication of such notice, court can be asked to send summons through dasti service, ie via police of jurisdiction police station of the area where the respondent is staying.  Even then if the respondent fails to recieve summons, then following must be done.

3.  Application under section 65 of CRPC, asking court to do tom tom in the area where the respondent is living and pasting of summons on the conspicuous part of the building where the respondent is living.

After the pasting of summons and tom tom court to wait for 3 months for party to appear.  Even after that the party does not appear, your advocate should give application to court for passing of exparte orders.

After exparte orders are passed, give EP application and ask court to proceed with attachment of property, issuing of warrant etc.

Further details contact me on my number above.

2 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     31 October 2016

Very well advised by experts "Helping Hand" as well as Mr. Gyan Prakash to an anonymous "estranged wife", which I fully agree and appreciate.

No counsel/professional shall accept the version/advise given by either of the experts on this platform.

Even the author "estranged wife" shall also not agree to discuss with her lawyer since it is provided FREE OF COST.

However, the query remained unanswered as the author is seeking clarification on the connation "incomplete" as found mentioned in the case of status of high court website. I would suggest (but not advise) the author to consult dictionary or tutor to know the meaning of incomplete, which is self-explainatory.

I have observed Ms. Usha Kapoor, CEO, very keen to clicking and adding "thanks" to her profile, which should be automatic and not demanded from the author. I would suggest Ms. Usha Kapoor, CEO, please do not expect/demand "thanks" from such an author with adoptive name of "estranged wife". Besides this, even if some one   clicks thanks button on your profile"as good gesture", what is your gain/benefit. Moreover, can Ms. Usha Kapoor elucidate, explain and educate the ways/manners under which a litigant/applicant/wife can issue summons to opposite party/non-applicant/ husband, as advised stating "you can issue summons in many ways"

2 Like

estranged wife (Housewife)     31 October 2016

Thankyou all and a very Happy Diwali.The answers will benefit lot of legally ignorant people like me who visit the forum.Appeciate your time,effort and legal advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register