LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amarjeet   17 October 2016

False allegations - looking for lawyer

The whole problem started the day the girl entered the house. Her expectations seems a bit different. And day by day she started blaming the boy for not having enough money for survival. She also blamed his friends that they are not good so he stopped talking to them. Then she said man's brother and Bhabhi is not good. So they left the house and started living separately. From then onwards, she started saying it was me and my husband who force them to leave home.

Within all this, their family who lives nearby keep on interfering and asking about the issues. There was no problem but she is facing issues in adjusting. Their whole family finally conclude everything happening is our fault. My father-in-law got so angry about all this and talked to his father in anger.

After that, they started saying that our family is asking for dowry. Meanwhile, the girl keeps on harassing boy mentally by fighting every day on different issues. She also accused the boy by saying very bad abusive words.

With all this, he needs to go to physiatrist on every week and went to medication. But when still doesn't stop, the boy left the house and started living with his friends.

Now the girl complaint in CAW cell there we need to go whenever they are calling and they are also concluding indirectly that the girl is accused.

Also, girl's father is trying to send messages about everything, and complaining and harassing us that all this is a crime by us and trying to make us feel guilty and afraid.

I HOPE ALL THIS WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND A BIT ABOUT THE CASE. IF ANYONE CAN HELP US PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

I believe this case has no ground but due to continuous torture we are facing, we want to get out of all this and want to have a normal life.

Learning

7 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     17 October 2016

What are her views about mutual divorce? if you don't know don't ask her your self ask the I/o of Caw Cell they will convince her for that?

1 Like

If you approach any lawyer , lawyer will try to drag the case to court for his own benefit but CAW Cell will try to settle the matter.

1 Like

Amarjeet   17 October 2016

Hi Sachin,

The other side is saying to stick with the marriage and want to keep the boy on his own terms. But the boy is going with mental problems due to all this. And he doesn't want to be the girl.

Seems like the girl doesn't want to live with a boy but is not saying explicitly. Also, the CAW cell want to settle the matter but according to my research, most of CAW cell gets settled with money.

So we just want our boy to come out of this problem.

(Guest)
This won't work. If they are legally married, get them legally divorced u.s. 13b HMA. Rest of discussion useless. How to go about it, u can take my number n ask on phone.
1 Like

You are absolutely right. 

And you rightly understood. The answer is :

Originally posted by : Amarjeet

most of CAW cell gets settled with money.

So we just want our boy to come out of this problem.

Say this to I/O 

They will do it for you . Don't go to lawyer.

1 Like

CAW Cell the most efficiant lawyer for settling the case mutually.

A walk alone (-)     17 October 2016

Repeated query. https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/filing-a-fake-domestic-violence-complaint-143140.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register