Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAGHAVENDRA GOUD (Developer)     02 October 2016

Regarding wakf property

Good afternoon Sir,

I am Raghavendra Goud , Kurnool Town , Andhra Pradesh . We have a property which was bought by my grandfather in the date 24/07/1957. Initially, it was 10 acres after that my grandfather gifted 4 acres to govt college in the year 1983 . Now our property is under 'BLOCK LIST' as wakf board given instruction to Registration of AP Govt. Please guide us how we can entertain this property without any dispute. 

Note : In the year  1994 also we registered some  part of the land to a person. But from the year 1995 onwards it is under "NOT REGISTRATION" .

Please guide to resolve this issue.

Thank you,

T E Raghavendra Goud,

teraghavendragoud@gmail.com

+91 9032 33 9995.

Learning

1 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     02 October 2016

submit an application to the Commissioner, WAKF board, AP, Hyderabad stating that the land in Survey No.............. of ........... village         is your land as per document No.       and Pahani (adangal) and request to delete the said survey No.   from the list of WAKF Board properties.  The revised list must be received by the SR concerned only from the HOD of Registration Dept.  if no action is taken by the board, then a file a case after consultation with your own counsel.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register