LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Passport police verification 498a pending

our family is under 498a. charge sheet is completed, and 3 of us appeared in court for receiving copies. charges are not framed and trial is not started. how to apply passport for father for medical treatments to travel abroad? kindly advise on procedure for completing police verification. regards.

Learning

5 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     30 September 2016

If u got bail then u can get it. U need to show the require document to IO for completing the police verification.

If u like my suggstion then give THANK my profile.

2 Like

Mukesh sharma (job )     30 September 2016

Hi if you have got bail from court than you no need to worry about this and you show all document which relevent to your case when police came to your house for verification or you go to police station 

2 Like

(Guest)

thank you sirs.

(Guest)

will they ask my passport details during process?

Kunuthur Srinivasa Reddy   01 November 2016

Please be bold and brave to inform the police with recorded evidences about the 498a and the bail order from the Court. Face the police verification with full confidence since you are not guilty. The way you respond to the police queries, will make them understand about your honesty and sincerity. The police are trained to assess the people who approach them on any issue. Never try to bribe them as such an act will make them to suspect that you are guilty in respect of 498a. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register