LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NA   21 September 2016

Court notice-not on board

I have received a notice from the MM court and the hearing was scheduled for 31st August at 14.30Hrs it was filed by the police for submission of C summary in a FIR registered in March 2016..However on said date the matter was not on Board and hence not heard....When I checked with the Judicial Clerk they said that the same was to be ignored as the Magistrate has returned the file to the Police station Q: is it possible that there is no record in the court after a file no has been allocated?

Learning

5 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 September 2016

It happens in several civil cases also particularly when the file is with Judge for framing issues or for going through documents.  But, you have to seek authenticated information and check website of the court to know the exact proceedings as to whether that case was called on that day or not and further date given for the case and for further  such proceedings recorded.

NA   22 September 2016

Sir, Thankyou for the response. The notice is not updated on the website and also there is no record in the court. I had also asked for certified copies from the Hon Court which they say is not available with them.

Sir, is it possible that the court has no record of the case filed with the magistrate?

File for a certified copy of the documents and let them deny in writing.

NA   22 September 2016

Sir, thankyou for the response, I had filed for a certified copy on 20th with affixing proper Rs10 court fee stamp, however the Judicial clerk is denying to give in writing that they have no records and when I approached the Hon Magistrate she has also directed me to approach the police station saying that the court does not have the revelant documents. Can you Pl assist what can be done in such case. thanking you in advance 

File RTI Application seeking information in single sentence:

1)Please provide the reasons on record for not providing certified copies as per application dt....even after....days.

Rules and regulations applicable to court are different.  Please search District Court website.

You can also file similar application to State Public Information Officer of jurisdictional Police station.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register