Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mamidi (CA-student)     12 September 2016

Need help ?

Dear Experts

Recently my maternal uncle(mama) died with heart stroke, he worked as Govt employee till his death, he got divorced after only six months of marriage we have all the divorce papers. but the Department asked a letter from ex-wife-->letter stating that she married another person and  having  a child she has no objections in settling of funds to the legal heirs of deceased.

but we have no contacts to those person so how can we obtain a letter from that person through the  court of law..

1.can that letter be obtained with the help of lawyer by showing divorce papers ?

2. Is there any procedure in obtaining those letter. ?

Thanks in advance...

Learning

3 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     12 September 2016

Mamidi u may had marriage certificate of ur MAMA. or Divorce order isued by court.

In order to give pension to legal heirs government demanded NOC from Ex-wife so as to avoid future consequences of law.

Contact ur MAMI and get it done. since without her NOC no one get nothing.

How did u concern about it.?

If u like my suggestion then kindly give THANK on my profile.

1 Like

mamidi (CA-student)     12 September 2016

How can i Obtain NOC from her we don't have any contacts to that person 

can i obtain with the help of lawyer --means by issuing a nnotice requiring a Noc letter

Anand G. Sharma   12 September 2016

I want to help Judiciary for dispensing Justice in short period in at least 5 Civil Suits at District Court, Sikar, Rajasthan, out of over 2 Crore currently pending in various Courts of Law in India.

The 'Root' of these current 5 Civil Suits filed in the year 2011 is connected to a Civil Suit filed in the year 1979, which was closed in 1984, at District Court, Sikar, Rajasthan, but 'Not Referred' in the current Claim (which is similar to that of 1979) by the widow of the Original Claimant who died in 1981.

Myself (age 65+), my sisters, brothers and widowed mother currently of age of 84 years are Respondents in Civil Suits claiming share in our ancestral property.

Please advise how without going to Sikar, Rajasthan and without giving Power of Attorney to any local person there, (1) obtain Certified Copies of All the Civil Suits of Claim and their Replies, Notings and Orders passed by the Learned Judges and (2) how to remit Electronically or by Money Order, the Court Fees for above. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register