LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chetan   09 September 2016

Cat service matter

WHAT IS THE TIME LIMIT TO CONTEST THE TERMINATION ORDER (UNDER PROBATION(1965 RULE)5(1) IN CENTRAL ADMINISTRATIVE TRIBUNAL ?

AFTER SELECTION IN ANOTHER JOB? MAY I GET EMPLOYEMENT BETWEEN THE PROCEEDING OF CAT?

HOW DOES TERMINATION AFFECT FUTURE EMPLOYEMENT?

MAY I REGISTER MY APPLICATION AT MY HOME STATE CAT OR EMPLOYER STATE CAT

KINDLY LEAVE YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS :)

Learning

45 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 September 2016

WHAT IS THE TIME LIMIT TO CONTEST THE TERMINATION ORDER (UNDER PROBATION(1965 RULE)5(1) IN CENTRAL ADMINISTRATIVE TRIBUNAL ?

one year

1 Like

AFTER SELECTION IN ANOTHER JOB? MAY I GET EMPLOYEMENT BETWEEN THE PROCEEDING OF CAT?

Yes

1 Like

HOW DOES TERMINATION AFFECT FUTURE EMPLOYEMENT?

does not affect.

1 Like

MAY I REGISTER MY APPLICATION AT MY HOME STATE CAT OR EMPLOYER STATE CAT

at the place where you are now.

thank you sir for valuable time and experienced comments.

sir please answer my some query

1 may i go firstly st commission, if there application accepted, i want to go with them otherwise i will proceed with cat

2 i want to take stay on recovery of overpayment , does st commission has power of such things

my emplyer wrote a letter to police sp but police shows sympathy and advise me to proceeding in cat, i want to know that police can register fir or other thins in recovery matters or not ( as per dopt and supreme court decesion, it is impermissible in law to recover excess payment from lower rungs)

3 my employer on 15.0716, issue a letter and give me option ama /cghs facility but on 21.07.16(order of delhi headquarter)they pass a final termination letter

can employer give cghs ama to terminated employee because the one month notice period was over. if no, a new one month notice required or not ?

is it a wrongful termination or not ?

"3 my employer on 15.0716, issue a letter and give me option ama /cghs facility but on 21.07.16(order of delhi headquarter)they pass a final termination letter

can employer give cghs ama to terminated employee because the one month notice period was over. if no, a new one month notice required or not ?

is it a wrongful termination or not ?"

You are cnmfusing two unconnected issues.

P. Venu (Advocate)     09 September 2016

It appears that you are not disclosing the complete facts.

Agreeing with Mr Venu I will add that you hve not at all disclosed what letter was writtn to the police and what recovery is tehre.

respected sirs! thanks for your support

i posted a topic right to life on this great platform and all respected members alongwith you had wrote valuable comments. full fact is i am suffering from auto immune disorder skin psoriasis,aclumbego and asthma since july 15 and i was on leave from that period 

i continously intimating my office via medical reports and certificate, pictures of affected body.the nature of disease skin psoriasis affects persons daily life walking,writing. it is very painful

i continously make efforts for transfer on medical grounds. in this series, i was going to constitutional post because officers of my department didnt consider my request , when i file rti in dopt and other organization to find rules. some rti routed from dopt to delhi Hq

IN JULY15 WHEN i came to my home on leave, the situation of mine is like a half dead man due to seriousness of disease. due to my absence, my employer sent me three memos, but i was not able to send them reply. generally they sent to many employee 1 month termination notice.

after receiving 1 month termination notice,i have sent them all original medical certificates and reason of absence. in this time i have got 2 month excess salary payment and when i know this, i have intimated paysection for stop salary. after some time they sent a recovery notice but the treatment of skin psoriasis in ayurved is too costly. and 1 1/2 amount of salary spent and remaining amount also spent so i requested them for recover this amount in my future salaries.

and i again contesting for welfare but they sent recovery notice again and  again , warning of legal actions torturing on phone etc etc it was mental harassment in these disease and i am patient of dipression also. they denied justice 

when rti and pressure of constitutional posts affects them, my employer and delhi hq make this their ego problems and terminated my services under simple notice on 15.07.16 the initial notice was serve on 22.1.16

this letter was issued on the pressure of delhi hq, in my service period i was mentally tortured and found some right violated . so i have wrote and send letter about this to delhi hq

but my mumbai office is also sent them negative reply for protecting their policy. i have filed rti for termination documents note , draft,noting,marking etc they totally indifferents towards me because i questioned and make obejection of their policy. that was not equally served on all employee those employye who are having good connection in hq . they enjoy today all as per their request and intentions and persons like me who was fit for welfare suffered from their redtapism. i feel this discrimintion and violation of my right,and the fact is no tribal deputated to another office in last 20 years. they terminated my services in pressure or order by delhi without thinking the source of salary recovery was finished. they wrote a letter for recovery to police.but police authority,on my evidence suggest me to register fir against them, contest this in st commission  or cat.

it is the case sir , i want to contest in both st commission and cat with stay on recovery because i have not money to pay them.

chetan   10 September 2016

in letter to police, they request to sp that it is a govt.money and necessary to recover ,they are not mentioned that we give him salary as overpayment. they directing or requesting them to take action.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 September 2016

SO YOU HAVE NOW DECIDED TO SHARE FACTS WHICH ARE EBING COMMENTED AS UNDER

full fact is i am suffering from auto immune disorder skin psoriasis,aclumbego and asthma since july 15 and i was on leave from that period 

i continously intimating my office via medical reports and certificate, pictures of affected body.the nature of disease skin psoriasis affects persons daily life walking,writing. it is very painful

YOU HAVE NOT INTIMATED WHICH POST IN WHICH ORGANISATION YOUR WERE WORKING.  SO IT IS DIFFICULT TO COMENT WHETHER YOU WERE MEDICALLY FIT ENOUGH FOR THE POST.

i continously make efforts for transfer on medical grounds. in this series, i was going to constitutional post because officers of my department didnt consider my request , when i file rti in dopt and other organization to find rules.

YOU APPROACHED WHICH AUTHROITY. IT IS NOT CLEAR.  SO IT CANNOT BE COMMENTED WHETHER OR NOT YOU COMMITTED ANY MISOCNDUCT

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register