Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rupendra   01 September 2016

Provident fund

Respected Experts,

I need your support & help regarding Provident Fund.

I have a properitorship firm and we have also got the PF establishment code, where we are about to contribute the employees PF. Unfortunately we have hired 20 employees and on the next day after doing all the joining formalities they didn't turned up becuase of sudden change in salay payout by client.

Now in our organisation - nobody is working. what should I do - employees worked only for 1 day, and we are getting letters from PF office for the remittence and other things. this was the story of 3 months back.

Please help?

Thanks

Rupendra Mehta

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 September 2016

The PRO/APFC/RPFC in the jurisdictional PF office are clear on rules and if you ask them, you shall be appraised.

Submit the correct return.

Collect the worked out payout from client or bear it yourself.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 September 2016

once you had 20(+) strength you are coered and subsequent fall ofstrength is irrralevent.

if the employee had joined for one day you have to submit form 5 report and deposit dues for one day and submit form 10 report next day.  Thereafter keep depositing for remaining employees.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     02 September 2016

Dear Client,

IN  case all the employees don't turn up at all  one option is work out PA of salaries to them BY NEGOTIATING WITH YOUR CLIENT AND THE EMPLOYEES START COMING. If THIS  WAY IS CLOSED YOU CAN CANCEL YOUR REGISTRATION WITH   EPF COMMISSIONR.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 September 2016

even if he has turned up for one day and entitled for one or even half day salary then PF is admissible proportionately.  You have to pay.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 September 2016

Mr. Sudhir Kumar is well versed with PF matters and have advised many qurists raising queries on PF matters.

You may go thru his advise carefully.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register