Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

maheshdubey (SR.Manager)     04 January 2010

i am being threatend for 376 498 and 9 please help

Dear Sir/Madam,

Iam being threatend by girl with whom iwas in live in relationship. she is actually 9 yr older to me. she actually planned  it throughly  during the process. she had ready file of proofs she always told me there no need to marry and gave confidence to be with her inspite of repetedly informed. 

she actully exploited me through out the process as she had bad family background   and nobody in her family ( elder brother and sisters) is married.

Learning

12 Replies

Daksh (Student)     04 January 2010

Dear Mr.Mahesh Dubey,

Engage a qualified Advocate take proactive action do your homework properly and get away from the problem.  You have not mentioned the facts and circumstances in depth as it will not be possible to comment.

Best regards

Daksh

1 Like

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     04 January 2010

facts and circumstances NEEDED.

WHEN YOU NOT MARRY HER question of 498a does not arise.

when you live in with her, under this circumstancess if you promise her to marry and she has prove of it, then 376 may apply because sc gave such view recently.

in such cases domestic violance act applicable .

have services of a reputed lawyear of your area.

1 Like

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     04 January 2010

I do agree with Daksh.

1 Like

maheshdubey (SR.Manager)     05 January 2010

Dear Sir,

iam in maharashtra and as per maharshtra law livein is legalised and the said party can say that marriage is denied on the basis of not accepting demand of dowry.

please also let me know what kind of proofs required to prove that there was a promise

maheshdubey (SR.Manager)     05 January 2010

Sir

though i have  commented about 498 but my knowldge is just based on internet and please acccept my apologies if iam in the wrong, But i seriously need right advise

Thanks and Regards 

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     08 January 2010

dear mr dubey, 498a not applicable to your case.

but domestic violence may apply. live in relationship not illigal

have you given her or her parents etc that you are shortly going on marriage or promise it to her in front of third party? if such types of evidence/witness produced by the opponant party then prima facie case may be rigistered.

otherwise it is ok you break the live in relationship if you like. if there is any issue of you from her - it also be a cause of sueing you.. otherwise do not worry.

1 Like

maheshdubey (SR.Manager)     12 January 2010

Sir If you Permit i would like to speek to ypu

maheshdubey (SR.Manager)     12 January 2010

Sir If you Permit i would like to speek to you, Further in case of domestic violence can she claim residence from me actually she did all this the day my loan got disbursed and i purchase flat in the same building where she live on ground floor

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     08 February 2010

I don't think that the dv act is applicable upon u. U can call me for further details. My no. is 9871158578

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     08 March 2010

"she had bad family background   and nobody in her family ( elder brother and sisters) is married.".

You are a good one. Entering into a live in relationship and then saying that she had bad family background. You do not deserve any help at the forum. What right did you have to take away everything a women had to offer and then backing out .... after having your fill? Serves you right.

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     08 March 2010

You can contact me for the help. My contact number is 9871158578.

deep (sr manager)     16 April 2010

Dear Sir,

please do not mis understand me i have never cheated anybody even for 1 Rs. She was not only nine year older to me but also well qualified by saying bad family background i meant that they have cheated other people also by same trick. Iam really innocent Sir Please help me they are asking for Rs 50 lakh to leave me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register